Does the aura really exist or it is an illusion?

Know your chakras, and learn more about chakra healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Gem

Post by Gem » Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:41 am

Isac wrote:What kind of feeling will I get while holding hands of my friend.
Why not try this fun exercise and see? http://mysticboard.org/vi ... shing+aura

Antigone

Post by Antigone » Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:14 pm

I have been told I have a 'very bright pink' aura. What does that mean? :)
It's a beautiful life. Believe.

msbejeweled

Aura

Post by msbejeweled » Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:29 pm

Yes there is such a thing.  People's aura can change from day to day.  Also the aura can extend different distances from the person.  Sometimes you don't see the aura but feel it.  You can have someone check how far your aura extends from your body with a dowsing rod.  Love and Light to you.

tweety121

Post by tweety121 » Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:12 pm

how can i see someone's aura?

MidnightWolf

Post by MidnightWolf » Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:42 pm

The first time I saw my aura I just saw a blueish light surrounding my hands. I couldn't see much but now I can see it properly. It is bright green :) Keep practising :) If anyone needs any further help on the subject of auras just pm me. I don't bite :)

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:15 pm

tourbi wrote:Everyone has auras, it will have different colors and symbols in it according to what is going on in a person's life.
Some people who are visual will see the aura and some can see the things that are symbolic.  I have a friend who can see crutches, if the person had a hurt leg, money, flowers, all sorts of things in a person's aura.
Others feel the aura. It is best to start away from the persons body.  Get centered then with your palms toward the body, start slowly moving toward the person.  You feel a resistance, or feel something like some material.  It can have temperature also.  There is the etheric part of the aura, the mental, the feeling.  Many more layers.
The aura is a bit sticky, so it can pick up stuff on the outside.  There are various techniques some use for keeping it clean.  The wind can clean an aura. It changes size according to how people feel.  When scared it can move close to the body, or, way out to try to keep people away.  When happy the aura can be light and fluffy.  Sometimes it is like cotton candy, other times it is smooth like a silver ball.
It is all around us much like an egg in shape.  
It is what people move around in and as long as a person is alive, they have an aura.  
I feel them.  
Some can hear the aura,
others see them.
Hope that helps.
Never thought of the aura as 'sticky' I see it more as engulfing and changing and almost like eating certain energies and symbols and thats how some events can be kept in the aura.
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:17 pm

DragonKnight wrote:no im sorry but what you would be feeling in that exercise is the energy felt in the sphere of energy.

the easiest way to see an aura is to open you third eye chakrqa and look at a person and envision a ball of energy around a person and let it expand untill it is about 2 feet arround the person and then see the flases of energy in that area. that is ereading an aura PM for more.

DRAGON KNIGHT
Thast not reading an aura thats looking at the energy field, if you envelope a person in a light bubble then you are interacting with their aura. Most people don't have a 2 foot aura either, some are much much large others very close and dense.
Cas x

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:19 pm

Antigone wrote:I have been told I have a 'very bright pink' aura. What does that mean? :)
It really depends on the reader, When I read aura I see many colours and shapes and also densities, sometimes there are images and energy variations too. Having a one colour aura  bright pink is more likely to be the reader tuning into an empathic view of you and seeing love or being in love.
Cas x

Return to “Chakra”