Chakra question ...

Know your chakras, and learn more about chakra healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

FireRose

Chakra question ...

Post by FireRose » Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:33 am

Hello ... can anyone give me a good meditation to balance my chakras?

I feel one's a bit hyperactive lately (another not enough) and I can't seem to fix it!!

THANKS!

Much appreciation  :smt054
~*FireRose*~

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Chakra Balancing Meditation

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:24 am

There are several sites all over the Web which provide suitable exercises for both beginners and more advanced healers and their patients, with reference to cleansing, revitalising and rebalancing the chakras, or our body's seven major psychic energy centres.

Here is one however that I would heartily recommend as at least a good place to start.

"Chakra Balancing Meditation"

http://www.reiki-for-holistic-health.co ... ation.html

Let me know whether or not this helps. A general grounding exercise would also I feel not go astray in calming you down.

"EVERYONE IS PSYCHIC" by Julien Plante

http://www.indigosun.com/june98/plante.html

See especially the section entitled "OPENING TO PSYCHIC ABILITIES THROUGH GROUNDING", as well as including further valuable information about the individual chakras and their commonly accepted roles within our energy (or etheric) body as a whole.

Regards,

eye_of_tiger Image

bybybybyon

Post by bybybybyon » Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:46 pm

Why not just do everything safe? MEditation for being less hyperactive is quite dangerous. Remember, meditation is well linked to our nerves...and if nerves get hurt.....

meditationfan

Re: Chakra question ...

Post by meditationfan » Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:27 pm

FireRose wrote:Hello ... can anyone give me a good meditation to balance my chakras?

I feel one's a bit hyperactive lately (another not enough) and I can't seem to fix it!!

THANKS!

Much appreciation  :smt054
Hi, i see your question is old, so now it would be good to hear from you. What did you find? What works best for you? And do you practice meditation or just tried and quited?
What can i answer to your question, is that there is no such thing as to give someone steps or directions to meditation. Ofcause there are many books about it, but i think its so personal, that its difficult to point someone to meditation. Its easier to talk about benefits, preparation, etc. So chakra balancing meditation is tough for beginners, anyway as i say its personal thing, so maybe it was easy for someone to achieve. When i started, i didnt used to concentrate on anything. I just used to relax and that's it. When you want to take your meditation to the next level, then you concentrate on chakras. One of the theories is to concentrate on the lower ones at the beginning and then go to higher ones, because when you start concentrating on lets say Brow right away,it is difficult to achieve some results, because other chakras are inbalanced. But thats just a theory, i dont use it.

Return to “Chakra”