Closed Chakras & Disabilities?

Know your chakras, and learn more about chakra healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Izuno

Closed Chakras & Disabilities?

Post by Izuno » Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:08 am

How do you know if you have closed chakras? For the past three months, I have had tendinitis on my wrist. Well, the doctors don't know what it is exactly. My wrist feels tight or as if there's a weight on top of it.

I know all the chakras are in the center, but could closed chakras cause physical disabilities? Because last year, I had lots of stomachaches and chest pains, and the doctors didn't know what it was either. They thought it was ulcer, but the medicine is too much for me. They thought it was acid reflux, but the medicine doesn't help.

So, I'm wondering how you know if you have a closed chakra and if closed chakras can cause disabilities?

Thanks for your help! :)

TuomasT

Re: Closed Chakras & Disabilities?

Post by TuomasT » Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:51 pm

Izuno wrote:How do you know if you have closed chakras? For the past three months, I have had tendinitis on my wrist. Well, the doctors don't know what it is exactly. My wrist feels tight or as if there's a weight on top of it.

I know all the chakras are in the center, but could closed chakras cause physical disabilities? Because last year, I had lots of stomachaches and chest pains, and the doctors didn't know what it was either. They thought it was ulcer, but the medicine is too much for me. They thought it was acid reflux, but the medicine doesn't help.

So, I'm wondering how you know if you have a closed chakra and if closed chakras can cause disabilities?

Thanks for your help! :)
In my reality there definately is a connection between chakras and health. And when you understand how's and why's of this connection things become interesting, because then you can greatly influence your physical health with your mind.

One of the basic principles of yoga science is that body is activated by thought. When your mind doesn't place thought into your body or some part of the body it starts to deteriorate. Basically placing too much thought into a wrong places is unhealthy too. In my reality a closed chakra means that mind doesn't place thought into that chakra. Activating the "Life (pituitary) chakra" and "heart (thymus) chakra" is an effective way to influence your health in a positive way with your mind alone. And allowing God to place a loving thought into your body is the best of the best ways to stay healthy. The Bible talks about God (Jehovah) being the God of the living not of the dead :)
"If you let God's Heart beat in union with your heart you will truly behold the Love of God"

kybunker

Meditation

Post by kybunker » Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:13 pm

I can't remember who it was but they posted a wonderful website on EMF cards,
On that website there is a wonderful chakra balancing and enegy enhancing meditaion.
You'll have to download the audio, and it takes 20 mins,
I downloaded the audio to my MP3 Player and Love it,
After you do it the first few times, you can start to do it on your own just by thinking about it,
It's very relaxing, When I finished I was full of light and energy

Here's the website address

http://emfbalancingtechnique.com/media/ ... phpLang=en

When you get there click on the blue link-->  Listen to the Spiral Sweep Meditation

Izuno

Post by Izuno » Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:16 am

Thanks for both of your help! :)

I'll be doing pilates and/or yoga after August to help. I've been meditating, but I'll also try the link and listen to it.

Once again, thanks!

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:20 am

You also have chakras in other parts of your body, the palms of your hands, your feet.  You may want to get a list of all the chakras.  
The ones in the hands are considered very important also. The ones in the feet help us to ground.
Stand in Love,Walk in Love, Live in Love ड़ारा
Nora Roberts
Love and magic have a great deal in common. They enrich the soul, delight the heart. And they both take practice.

ec

Post by ec » Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:58 am

Ah now that is interesting because my hands often feel "charged" after yoga but I have never heard of chakras in the hands... where did you hear of this ?? xxxx
a problem cannot be solved with the same consciousness that created it (Einstein)

Maris

Closed Chakras & Disabilities

Post by Maris » Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:36 am

Would be very nice to get info about Izuno present condition... Possibly, he (she) would share an expierence :)
ALL IS ONE

Return to “Chakra”