Something happened to my third eye - is it awakening/opening?

Know your chakras, and learn more about chakra healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Cation

Something happened to my third eye - is it awakening/opening?

Post by Cation » Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:02 pm

Hi all,

Since as a kid.... my third eye has this pulsating, throbbing energy....I also learn how to intentionally cause it to pulsate.

The thing is...recently, it no longer have this sensation...but felt as if it is "being opened"....like a door opened sensation... I'm uncertain what happened. This is the first for me..it happened a few times in fact...and I'm uncertain what to do in this position....except to let it be?

Can anyone enlighten me what is happening? And what should I do when it happened again?

Thanks

Rgds
Cation

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:12 pm

If you have already learnt how to pulse your chakra I am surprised you haven't learnt how to open and close it? Do you use it? Do you have sight or channelling or receptive input? Have you tried closing it down? And if you have how do you do that, which method do you use?
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

Cation

Post by Cation » Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:27 am

Hi Cascade of Light,

Fyi, I used to treat it as a game when I was a kid....to intentionally pulse my chakra....

This "opening" sensation? It happened... let me think...maybe less than 3 weeks ago? I do not know how to open nor close it... I'm doing some research/reading up especially from the net on what to do with this new position I am in now....

The first time it opened... was "opened"...around 10 mins? The next time....as long as 23 minutes!.... third time...can't remember...

I just feel 'odd'.....because this is something new to me.....

So far.... no sight....channelling? uncertain....do u mean, hearing voices? I did have something of that, I think......

Could you enlighten me how to close/open it? Would appreciate any info/advice.

thanks. :)

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:18 am

Does it feel warm and tingly?

Someone once told me that once th third eye is open in can not be closed only cleansed or blocked.

Why would you want to close the third eye?
"Permacultre is revolution disguised  as gardening"

Cation

Post by Cation » Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:32 am

Hi Aegeus,

Warm and tingly? No..... I felt as if a door just flip "open"...that's the closest description I can say... like there's a gap/hole in that third eye...

No, I do not wish to close the ability... the thing is...when it is "open" in that state.... I mean...what if it is so for hours??

Once it was "opened" for 23 minutes... and I just do not know what to do....because this is something so new to me... I mean...should I focus? Should I just relax? Is something suppose to happened in that state?

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:43 am

New level of perception and feeling should accompany it activating. Like tuning into others feelings scanning an environment, perceiving information. Focus on it when you are working to develop it, and balance it this with rest and development of other main chakras.

The most important thing to focus on is breathing. Saying that go with the flow.

If you can't feel warm and tinlgy then I think it needs clearing and cleansing. You could do this by focusing and meditating on clearing it. Inviting mineral energy in can help a lot. Burning sage or other incenses.

I suggest working with amethyst if you wish to develop and cleanse the third eye. And fluorite or kyanite if you wish to balance this with the other chakras, or with the heart chakra and heart chakra stones such as jade or fuchsite.
"Permacultre is revolution disguised  as gardening"

Return to “Chakra”