MILK : A Poisonous Stuff For Chakra

Know your chakras, and learn more about chakra healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

ha1bara

MILK : A Poisonous Stuff For Chakra

Post by ha1bara » Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:23 am

Hi Felas

I just found out that consuming milk cause uor chakra energy to be dizzy temporarily. I had experienced this several times before I come into conclusion.

I drank milk almost every morning before meditating and molding chakra energies. What I found instead was my Chakra did come out, but it's more like a worn bulb. It lightened up for about a minute or so then slowly started to fade.

This went on and off like that about 10 minutes before I stopped the excercise

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:31 pm

I've been avoiding milk as it produces mucous in the body and that has not helped my stuffy nose. It's gotten better since I stopped haing milk and did varous other things to help it. I was reading that sinus troubles can be caused by third eye chakra or throat third eye and crown chakrs troubles. So that could be part of milk not helping with that.
"Permacultre is revolution disguised  as gardening"

ha1bara

Post by ha1bara » Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:02 am

I got it now!

It had been few times I was consuming milk before meditating for chakra. This is because I read some online articles about foodfor chakra energy. Some food is said to boost our chakra. One of them is milk, which is said to be good for boosting solar plexus chakra.

I just realized the other day when I consumed a glass of milk early in the morning. The next minute I was trying to mold chakra. No matter I tried I just couldn't feel the energy flow in.

First I thought I was too tired, so I stopped the meditation process. Later at night, which was usually the best time for me to practice, I tried again and I still couldn't feel it.

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:21 am

The solar plexus is where energy is stored. So perhaps it was storing the energy and that is why you were not feeling so much of a flow.

ha1bara

Post by ha1bara » Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:35 am

Interesting!

So, Solar Plexus also serves as the energy storage ? But supposedly, if I have extra energy meaning I can mold chakra, but up to the time (late at night) when I was usually having good time for practice, I still couldn't mold it. It took about one and half day to get me back on track. Geez! :(

Another thing that I wish to ask is, if I keep on physical practice (such as light running in the morning, cleaning my favorite aquarium) can I increase the amount of energy within me ?

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:25 am

Balance in all things. When muscle is built it needs to be stretched to gain flexibilty can to ground pain out. There are lots of stretches which involve supporting the weight of the body and strengthen various muscles while stretching them.

By balanced excercising you can increase the amount of energy you can have moving through you safely.

Yes the solar plexus is the store house of usable energy. Energy generated from the root can rise up to the solar plexus to be transmuted into usable energy and stored until use.

ha1bara

Post by ha1bara » Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:41 pm

Thanks alot Aegeus

I''m pretty much get alot of wonderful new knowledge here. To feed our chakra we need alot of nutrient and protein in our body. On one hand, milk is a strong energy neutralizer, but on the other hand, it also contains important nutrient which is needed by our body.

Thinking of its use, I try out this method this morning. I drank a glass of milk very early in the morning (about 6 something). I will let my body rest from chakra excercise until about 1AM later on. Hopefully, after passing 18 hours, the energy can be reactivated again. If this works, then I don't need to avoid milk anymore :)

ha1bara

Post by ha1bara » Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:03 am

Yahoooo!

I did it! Last night I (finally) could feel the the energy flow in my body once again. Though I could only take half of the normal medit time. Anyway it's working, so I don't need to really worry about this milk stuff anymore

Return to “Chakra”