Auic layers - Picture

Know your chakras, and learn more about chakra healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

DragonKnight

Auic layers - Picture

Post by DragonKnight » Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:29 am

This is another picture what i have drawn here is of the etheral bodies, through my meditation i have been almost exclusivly been working on and with diffrent systems or structure that build up the whole with two diffrent forms of meditation that i have developed, i call them micro meditation and marco meditation. These two names are the split that i have found and its all about how we see thing, now marco meditation is really looking at the aspect that we can see and the reaching a connection to the bigger ascpects of the universe and basicly asorbing the energy out there.

Micro meditation is plainly tapp[ing into things that are small and often overlooked like the cells in your bones, the dna in you cells, these two mediations and used in very diffrent was but knowing that doesnt complete the course in building a a sturdy full self.

Any way heres the picture its labeld 1- 7 counting all the auric layers <<subtle bodys>>

1st is the body.

DRAGON KNIGHT
Attachments
aura.jpg
Aura
aura.jpg (76.62 KiB) Viewed 6533 times

sweetsunray

Post by sweetsunray » Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:17 am

Very interesting. Do these numbers relate to a particular chakra?

I've had meditations that would be 'micro' or 'macro' as you say... outbound or inward cell, dna, etc...

I have experienced both micro and macro on every chakra: the root can focus macro (depending on what ought to be materialized through you), and a crown can focus micro (with of course a connected to all feeling accompanying it). One of the strongest micro meditations I experienced was a crown one: I experienced it as being DNA in an almost digital world of communication (both typical vision and experience material for the throat chakra for me), but it showed me as part of a large DNA ball, the size of earth, like an interactive system, where I could reach to the DNA at the other side of the world. It was very moving.

decentgal

Post by decentgal » Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:47 pm

very interesting auric picture !
meditations lead us to amazing relevations

Hina

Maris

Aura and more

Post by Maris » Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:41 am

For last months I have studied this one:
http://pranichealinghome.org/aura.htm
I have got very very much good knowledge from this teaching.
ALL IS ONE

Return to “Chakra”