I have a few questions regarding chakra.

Know your chakras, and learn more about chakra healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

bryanskrantz

I have a few questions regarding chakra.

Post by bryanskrantz » Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:28 am

I'm fairly new to Chakra but am reading on them a bit. Most of my Chakras are 50% open.

1: I have been getting tingling sensations (without meditation) near the tip of the navel (where the beginning of the forehead is) which I guess is the Third Eye location. Am I correct in this assumption?

2: is is only through meditation that you acquire skills like the seeing of auras, being able to set things on fire with your hands, etc.

bryanskrantz

Post by bryanskrantz » Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:38 pm

I guess nobody is willing to answer my questions.  I guess I'll find my answers elsewhere.

decentgal

Post by decentgal » Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:52 pm

sorry that your post went unasnwered.
Tingling refers to energy movement which may be stuck or if its a chakrs location then the chakra is opening or making its way to be opened.
Yes the forhead area is the third eye location and may be a sign that your chakra is opening .
Meditation is the best way to work on your chakras and inner self .
Many people have been able to open their chakras without meditation because they are balanced beings.So its not a fixed rule but still there are many advantages of meditatino and one can only realize them once you keep it in your routine.
Focus ,inner calmness , self realization ,balanced attitude towards life and the ones around you are a few benefits you can reap through meditation .

Aura can also  been seen by doing some simple exercises and practice ,you can search for those on google.

you also need a certain level of  energy in your body to do certain acts like telekenesis etc.

Hope it helps.

bryanskrantz

Post by bryanskrantz » Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:04 pm

Thank you for your response.  Yes it has helped me understand a lot better.  I am fairly new to Chakras.  The only problem I have really is even if I try to start a meditation, my eyes wander. Even when closed they wander. I also have been using Cybershaman on myself to try and balance my chakras or even to help me awaken them. It also doesn't help that I have a VERY loud Inner Monologue

decentgal

Post by decentgal » Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:12 am

Besides meditation i will suggest you to learn to work on your chakras and body energy via any of the methods that work for you .Balancing ,healing and cleansing chakras is very important besides opening them.you need to haveclear channels in your body to let the energy flow freely through all chakras.
It may be yoga ,chikung ,reiki  or healing methods .Once you have cleansed your chakras and acquired sufficient enrgy you can have your way forward with mastering advanced skills.
Meditation is something you should always keep up besides energy work.Remember you may be self realized via meditation but your body needs certain energy levels to keep you healthy.

so for a beginner its a lot of work to juggle with what works best for you .
i dontwant to discourage you but softwares are not of much help for various reasons and working with traditional techniques is always safe and proven to be effective.

good luck with your journey

Hina

bryanskrantz

Post by bryanskrantz » Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:55 am

So I started Kundalini earlier today and I think it worked however, my eyes still wandered even though my inner monologue was silenced.  When the Yogi I was listening (on CD) to chanted the mantras  I felt heat on my shoulders, tinglings near my crown, third eye, Genital region,, and heat near my heart/back.  I hope I can figure out why my eyes wander. Maybe because I was cross-eyed when I was but an infant.  Haven't had any out of body experiences yet however.

I forgot to mention I felt a tingling sensation in my navel as well.
Last edited by bryanskrantz on Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Chakra”