How can I know if my Chakras have been improved/unblocked?

Know your chakras, and learn more about chakra healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

EiraVanora

How can I know if my Chakras have been improved/unblocked?

Post by EiraVanora » Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:37 am

I've done the test and discovered most of my chakras are closed/blocked. I've been focusing on my Root Chakra lately and I did feel the tingling and the whirlwind sensation when I'm meditating. But how do i know if I can stop and move on to the next chakra?

bryanskrantz

Post by bryanskrantz » Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:47 pm

visualize a white light going through your chakras. As you visualize that light, visualize a golden light emanating throughout your body. The angels have said that this exercise helps get rid of any blockages and helps with opening of the chakras.

EiraVanora

Post by EiraVanora » Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:49 pm

thanks for the tip. but how will i know if i've done it right, or if the job has been done?

bryanskrantz

Post by bryanskrantz » Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:13 pm

Everything will be shown to you when the time is right.  All you need is patience(I should take my own advice lol)

EiraVanora

Post by EiraVanora » Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:34 pm

hehehe...hmmm...my cousin (who introduced me to the chakras) told me to keep doing until i feel that it is right. heh....i should probably just keep doing it and do it right. i keep losing focus when i meditate. ;P

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:20 pm

Have Reiki.

bryanskrantz

Post by bryanskrantz » Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:49 pm

There are other ways to awaken Kundalini besides Reiki but yes I agree. Sometimes Reiki is best.

EiraVanora

Post by EiraVanora » Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:25 pm

i had reiki once. i fell asleep. hahaha...~

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:25 pm

And? Just because you fell asleep? It means it was a good session... Dont assume just because you  fell asleep it was a bad session...

EiraVanora

Post by EiraVanora » Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:39 pm

i never said it was a bad session. only said that i fell asleep.

Celestial

Re: How can I know if my Chakras have been improved/unblocked?

Post by Celestial » Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:03 pm

EiraVanora wrote:I've done the test and discovered most of my chakras are closed/blocked. I've been focusing on my Root Chakra lately and I did feel the tingling and the whirlwind sensation when I'm meditating. But how do i know if I can stop and move on to the next chakra?

Warm greetings! Forgive me for asking but you say you have done the test but I am not sure I understand which test you are talking about.

In trying to ascertain whether a chakra, or energy center is open or closed, thus, unblocked or blocked, one good way is to use the pendulum.

As an Intuitive/Psychic reader in the Psychic Forum, I would like to say that I am quite adept at using the pendulum after having used it since childhood. Depending on the spin of the pendulum, unless you have it programmed another way, you can check to see if the Chakras are still blocked or have been unblocked.

Again, with the pendulum, one can usually learn when it is time to move on to the next chakra after finding out if the previous one is open enough or balanced. That takes experience and some work but it is good to practice in order to be able to look at those things.

If you do not use the pendulum but rather meditate, then asking inwardly questions that you want to know about may be a way to go. But as with all psychic/intuitive work it is always recommended to say a prayer first and surround yourself with pure white light and know what you are asking. Asking things in a Correct, EXACT way is what can produce the best results!

Before I conclude, I will send out ♥ and great wishes for a beautiful day to you!

LittleBird

Develop you chakra and test them

Post by LittleBird » Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:47 pm

With this chakra test you can observe the development of your chakras.

You can work with the next chakra, if the root chakra is active.

In order to power up and open your chakras, do the meditations, yoga and qigong exercises.

Control the state of your chakras weekly.

Return to “Chakra”