Chakras And Psychosis

Know your chakras, and learn more about chakra healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Crow

Chakras And Psychosis

Post by Crow » Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:29 pm

This is something that I am currently researching.  Is there any ties between the Chakras lighting up and having a psychosis?  

Let me explain.  Last Year I awoke in the middle of the night to find my chakras becomming active.  I went for a drive while it continued.  I then had a  psychotic episode that would go on and off for almost a year later.

Nothing can describe this.  

Safe Journey

I was guided to this tonight, Kundalini syndrome. It made a lot of sense.  I've been reading up on it. And I am finding ways to hopefully not have this happen again.  Just came back to add this so others who might have experienced the same symptoms might not feel so alone. There is a term for it.

I was moved to come back and add a few things.  First of all I wish to say that I was so eager to have my chakras open that I lost sight of the proper methods used to cleanse and work with that kind of energy.  Let it serve as a warning.  There are reasons for everything.  I was just childish and didn't think it applied to me. And I paid the price.  It wasn't fun at all.

Prasanam

Post by Prasanam » Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:42 pm

Thank you, I have a lot of this kind of kundalini syndrom. I know I am not the only one, but I know just two or three other people who have the same so... it's good to know. Like today, my right feet can't stop vibrating. At first, it was funny, but now it bothers me ;)
I always have intense pain in my nerves, but just for one seconde and after nothing...I know I do a lot of spirituality, but I don't want to hurt my body.

Return to “Chakra”