This Holi, heal yourself with colours

Know your chakras, and learn more about chakra healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

swetha
Site Admin

This Holi, heal yourself with colours

Post by swetha » Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:32 pm

Paulette

Post by Paulette » Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:20 am

Hey Thanks for this! It's interesting but I don't think I am a dominator type. But I love the colour orange & I love wearing orange. Most adults in the U.S. will NOT wear orange - yet there are a lot of Americans with super dominating personalities. I pray I am not one! ;~)

I tend to wear pink, orange, black & brown the most. I noticed that the colours I favor are predominant in japanese art & textiles. I was in a shop that sold new & vintage kimonos & many had a lot of orange, pink & brown. A lot of green too. I love green but for some reason don't own a lot of green clothing.

Anyway, I just wanted to say thank you. I like reading about color therapy. And when I saw the comment about people who prefer to wear orange I simply had to say something. Maybe that's a virtual form of domination? I am currently wearing seashell pink. :)

Cheers,

Paulette

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:45 am

i personally have this tendancy to wear dark red, maroon. i hate green.. but my favorite dresses r green:)
i love wearing lots of white.

Paulette

Post by Paulette » Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:31 pm

Oh yeah! I forgot I too have a lot of red, crimson & maroon in my wardrobe. I wear a lot of red & black. And hot pink & black. I also like wearing gray in the fall & winter. But gray with a pop of colour like red, pink or yellow. I don't wear a lot of yellow but I like the colour for home decor.

I have some white clothing which I cannot wait to wear again. Here in the States they think it's strange to wear white in the fall/winter. I like cream or ivory color too. It's strange I've been thinking about wearing more white - specifically white with silver this year.

I forgot to ask. So is Holi a holiday?

Cheers,

Paulette

Return to “Chakra”