is this chakra related

Know your chakras, and learn more about chakra healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

perzinator

is this chakra related

Post by perzinator » Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:26 pm

Hi ive seen vivid colors of energy for about all my life and have loved the experiences. I feel the energy would guide my in my battles and would make me strong and focused. I started working out and became very strong and fast for my size. Then i started smoking pot and all seemed to be fine. When id smoke i would see even more vivid colors and energy and it would be me in a euphoric mode more average then the normal high. I would have these "highs" for a month straight but then it all stopped. I felt after that i was no longer able to connect with people the way i used to and i lost the focus i once had. These black bloches also appeared in my vision the same time i stopped seeing colors and i really don't know what to make of my eyes anymore because of it. I used to be extraordinarily good at video games but now i just can't remember any techniques and i can't develop a strategy. The same goes for handball, im no longer as good as i used to be. Im not sure this all happened because of the lack of energy, once i lost a certain amount of muscle mass was really when my focus changed. Im just not sure if that happened the time of when the colors dissapeared. I surpressed my hunger and now it seems my body doesn't digest the food as fast as it used to and i also go to the bathroom alot less. I tried getting strong again but my muscles seem to just not want to grow anymore and i no longer feel the pump the way i used to. I haven't smoked pot in over a year and still ive made no progress whatsoever. My body and mind changed so many ways all so sudden i don't know what is wrong with me. I talked to a neurologist and he said everythings fine with me but i don't feel that way.  So now i can only rely on experts in the field of chakra and energy. I put my faith into this and im almost certain theres a solution to this problem.

Thanks for anyone who replies

Return to “Chakra”