black dots effect chakra?

Know your chakras, and learn more about chakra healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

perzinator

black dots effect chakra?

Post by perzinator » Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:04 pm

hi ive been able to see different energies and auras as a kid and have progressed my abilities as a i aged. Working out would make me see vibrant orange energy with all symmetrical patterns but something happened to my eyes that i can't explain. I now see these blackish orange bloches and dots in my vision and i no longer see energy when i close my eyes (except for very dim purple). I can't really see auras anymore and when i look in the sky i see dots of blue orange green and other colors just swarming around and going into my vision in and out. I feel as thought i had an overwhelming amount of energy and it just bursted and now Im not as relaxed as before and have sleeping problems. No matter how much i exert myself during the day i can only go to bed the same time i went to bed the night before. I used to be able to fall asleep anywhere but now i feel my body isn't as relaxed and at ease as it used to be. Does anyone know whats wrong with me or have had experiences similar to mine and can explain what this is?

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:16 pm

Did you ever do any grounding and protection exercises so that you were not open to this energy all the time?  Find what works for you and you will find it grows stronger when you do choose to work with it.  Take charge of the ability in yourself.
God bless, J

Return to “Chakra”