Guidance

Know your chakras, and learn more about chakra healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Ramesses

Post by Ramesses » Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:49 pm

"As you will return time and again as an infant the time frame doesn't make sense."

She is saying that returning time and again as an infant doesn't make sense(something about the time frame?). She isn't saying that is what happens. At least that is what I think she means.

Anyways, what is wrong with the time frame??

"One soul, one progressive extension.  No such thing as past lives - each life has a soul of its own."

I think she means progression like I die and my soul lives on to advance in that life and so on. So when you die you will not come back to this place, but rather progress to the next step. Right?

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:13 am

You can go the next place or where ever, but often a soul has unfinished business, attachments or a purpose to return in another life.

I'm not interested in arguing it. This is what I know it's the best explanation I've come across. I'm interested in your understanding for the sake of looking for a better explanation, but I am not very clear on what that is.

In my mind in saying there is no such thing as past lives, you might as well be saying there was no time when I was in high school, or no time after that when I did drugs, nothing but this current life phase.

Was it a different soul when I was younger drinking, smoking and using drugs? I'm a very different person then i was then, but it was still me there.
"Permacultre is revolution disguised  as gardening"

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:58 am

Aegeus wrote:You just said I will return again and again as an infant. What do you mean by this. There is either lack of clarity or inconsistency in your statements.
It means you have to learn how to raise up and walk.
It means you have to learn how to speak.
It means you have to learn your who are your parents.
It means you have to make new friends.
It means you have to start in 1 grade, and learn the alphabet.
It means you have to learn that if you have 2 apples, and a friend gives you one, then you have three.
It means that nothing from your previous life is delivered into this one.

It means due to the collective education of the society, each Native get a better education from his first breath.

It means due to our inheritance (which is our genes) we can get some "jump start" in some fields, but that will not say we get jump start in others.

It means that we have interest, that we might develop...it might come easy...or it might come hard.

In short...it means that you by birth is given a "clean record" which you can develop as you go....you get helps from your genes...but most important are the following up from parents...teachers.and...in the end yourself, to have the ability to evaluate...the need to seek education outside your field, in order to confirm you are right, or to change your opinion, if you find it is wrong.

I don't think there ever have lived a human that have right in all his/her opinions.
The one who are stuck in opinions, will always go in retrograde, because life will always go forward, and our education, and change of opinions are a natural part of this.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:39 pm

But opinions do seem to be stuck in cement at certain ages.
God bless, J

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:19 pm

If nothing carries over from past lives then how come non of my relatives play music yet I do. Yea much of this is from my own effort. But that is not to discount effort I made in past lives contributing to this.

You know life is like a mirror. In my view you are as shut my opinion as you are touting me to be from yours.

I get the impression you've had negative experience which you associate with the concept of past lives and are thus averse to the concept.

I might might have been an amazing painter in a past life but have put no effort into this field and have nothing to show for it, but I was a musician in my last life time and have worked at this despite having no genetic predisposition to it I quite confident rhythmically. With a little effort things can carry over. And yes this can include negative things also, so it is a matter to treat with care.
"Permacultre is revolution disguised  as gardening"

Ramesses

Post by Ramesses » Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:03 am

I'm the only one in my family who can't stand alcohol.

Return to “Chakra”