Opening other chakras?

Know your chakras, and learn more about chakra healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

4nxi3ty

Opening other chakras?

Post by 4nxi3ty » Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:06 pm

I just started meditating a few months ago and i first noticed a little bit of chakra in my palms. now i can open chakras in my third eye and my hands whenever I want but any other chakra is really hit or miss. If you know of any good techniques to help that would be awesome.

Crow

Post by Crow » Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:24 am

Moved to replie.  What I have noticed is music, certain beats, and tones help me to open my chakras up.  Let's say it is in A minor, scale wise.  Been so long since I've played my instruments.  But when I would play a certain note I would feel the sensations.

Now it is more like instinct.  They open when they want to, and I am constantly trying to keep them in check.

Word of warning.  Do be careful to keep yourself grounded.  When it lights up like a Christmas tree you feel undescribable.  Read up on everything you can on it.  I did all of them, and fell into a psychosis.  I have psychosis now where as I haven't had it before.  So I need some adjusting.  I just want you to be careful.  Try to contact someone locally who can guide you through it.  So you can have an awesome experience.

Enough warning.  Notes are keys.  For me anyways.  Along with your breathing.  That is really important.  Hope this helps.

Safe Journey

Crow

Post by Crow » Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:41 am

I found a site that gives the basics to how it works.

.wingmakers.co.nz/Chakra_Tones_and_Notes.html

Hope it helps you.  :)

Safe Journey

Forgot to add that they use Mother Mary and Jesus.  I hope this does not offend you. Give me time and I will find more.

wgamer

Post by wgamer » Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:48 am

I really dont know what chakra in palm you are talking about.  There are seven major chakras, five of which are located along the spinal column and two in head.  The first three chakras need to be opened.  The next three need to be energised.  The crown chakra is sometimes not considered in the chakra system at all.  When you have reached the one just below it, it will guide you.  There are many ways to be open the chakras: music, colour, mantra, mudras.  My personal experience has been with mudras.  I hear that kriya yoga is a very safe way to deal with chakras because as Crow has mentioned here and also from my personal experience, you dont want to mess with them casually.  

The safest way to go about it as far as I learnt was: start with third eye first, then work your way up from mooladhara. This is important because third eye chakra will give the necessary balance.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:31 pm

They tend to open from the bottom up.  Opening one or two without the whole process of grounding and working through the chakras tends to leave an imbalance.
God bless, J

wgamer

Post by wgamer » Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:18 pm

Mr. spiritalk, i was under the impression that the bottom to top sequence you are referring to applies only to kundalini and that the chakras can be opened in no paritucular sequence.  i am eager to hear your experience though :) .

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:41 pm

If they are not balanced they tend to cause disruption.  Remember they are located throughout the body right along the endocrine (organ) system.  Putting energy into the body through this method can and does cause imbalance of body, mind, spirit.
God bless, J

solongotgon

Post by solongotgon » Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:51 am

There are many chakras along the body. The the mini chakras on the palms are an extension of the heart chakra and many energy healers use it to spread healing energy they receive from their heart chakra from the Source.

Many chakra enthusiasts believe that it is best to open the chakras from the ground up. However if you are using a guided visualization meditation to open up the chakras you are already using your third eye chakra as the visualizations activates it.

The reason for opening up the chakras from the bottom up is to help ground the individual. Being grounded serves the purpose to keep the individual in the physical plane and not fly off to an ethereal plane; which many people feel spacey and out of focus when not grounded.

Also the bottom three chakras relate to the physical and all that is earthy and the top three deals with the spiritual realm. The heart chakra helps connect the top and bottom chakras in harmony.

I personally use guided visualzations that opens up my chakras from the root chakra and upward; then it helps me expand and open up my chakras and clear any negative debris and eventually helps me close them in a balanced way.

srimathi29

CHAKRA

Post by srimathi29 » Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:43 pm

Hi

I experience some times my ears will become red and hot can feel some extra heat from my body or some times face.can you tell me why it happens?

Return to “Chakra”