Looking For Answers...

Know your chakras, and learn more about chakra healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

mithrilcardigan

Looking For Answers...

Post by mithrilcardigan » Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:04 pm

For most of my life I have been able to initiate, stop and control the intensity of a strange, buzzing sensation in my head.  In between I guess where the crown and third eye chakras are located.  It is a constant feeling that I can kind of “charge up”.  Like an idle car and pressing the gas.

I have similar control of the area in my groin.  But it’s a very different sensation and fades if I don’t try to keep up the intensity.  Plus it’s a bit overwhelming to keep up for too long.  

I can do this at any time.  I don’t meditate.  

I’m not really into charka and reiki stuff nor do I know anything about it.  Is this normal?  Do I have super powers??  Any suggestions on information would be great.  Thanks!  

-Shawn

meagandixon

Post by meagandixon » Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:50 pm

without more information, it sounds like you are sensitive to the energy around you, and you are simply able to channel your third eye energy and base chakra energy. this is not a superpower, although it usually takes knowledge about the way energy moves through your body and meditative practices to be able to consistently channel this energy to create balance and health.

since you are sensitive to the changes in energy flow, and it is something you have questions about, doing some basic research on the chakra system and how energy flows through it may not be a bad idea for you. you never know what kind of "powers" you may discover you have
Color is simply energy we can see.

No Links in signatures or post!

Return to “Chakra”