Having trouble with my root chakra

Know your chakras, and learn more about chakra healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

gradeasmarts

Having trouble with my root chakra

Post by gradeasmarts » Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:43 am

My mind has always been a great burden to me. I constantly analyze everything instantly. While I am meditating it will take me a bit but I will finally release myself from my unwanted thoughts, but that will only last for a little bit until I start to analyze once more.

I try to focus on the red of the root chakra, at the same time I focus on the white energy flowing through my body, but at the same time I can't get my mind off of my breathing. When this happens I tend to leave the idea of my chakra behind.

I have a lot of fear. I fear that I will end up like "everyone else" trapped. I want to leave and backpack across the country, but I am trapped here. I feel almost claustrophobic because of this. It seems like my fear is fueled by my hungry analytical mind.

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:52 pm

Do you darw up the white energy or draw down? its no good starting in the middle, the energy has to come from somewhere and go somewhere. Depending on where you visualise the energy coming from will change what you do with it to enlarge and open the root chakras and base . The first is the soles of your feet that need working on :)
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:41 pm

I think you are doing them all in one go, in a bundle and hence the confusion.

Why do you focus on your root chakra so heavily?

You say your mind is a great burden on you. Why not try to lighten it up by washing yourself with the White light that comes from the universe through your Crown and sweeps all over you from head to toe?
Forget the root, the Solar plexus, the Sacral for the time being.
Just enjoy a nice bath of soothing white light coming from above and entering your Crown and visualise it inside your body cleaning, washing, sifting and filtering all that is unwanted and washing it out your toes or with every breath that you exhale.

You are taking in far too many things..... Just one by one.... concentrate on one aspect and then elevate to the next one.

:)

MysticR

Chakra healing

Post by MysticR » Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:36 am

Recently i have come across very good information about chakras

Here you can go for chakra test questioner to identify week chakras and also good information on effect of it on us. Solution given are also very good and really helped me. You may want to try it out.

Rin101

Post by Rin101 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:28 am

Hi,

I actually created a free report awhile back that teaches how to balance your chakra system.

You can download it here
http://balancingchakras.net/landing/free-report/

Hope you find it helpful!

Return to “Chakra”