For cascade of light

Know your chakras, and learn more about chakra healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

decentgal

For cascade of light

Post by decentgal » Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:35 am

I have been healing my self for long time(have been able to open my chakras) along with yoga and meditation but an expert scanner laetly found some dark energy between my shoulders and top of head  and didnt reflect much upon its origin .

I would be grateful if cascade of light or anyother expert may shed some light on it .Are these residues from my some past grievences i had or its from some entity though i keep myself protected.

thanks for your time
Hina

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:19 pm

Always work on the premise that we can grow to be better than we are at present.  In which case you would be doing spiritual protection, grounding, affirmations that would be keeping you in the spriit.  In this way, the flow would remove all unwanted darkness around you.  Sometimes the darkness is there just so we seek the light.  Be vigilent in your protection and grounding so that you stay in the flow of light.
God bless, J

Cascade of Light

Re: For cascade of light

Post by Cascade of Light » Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:16 pm

Hi,
decentgal wrote:I have been healing my self for long time(have been able to open my chakras) along with yoga and meditation but an expert scanner laetly found some dark energy between my shoulders and top of head  and didnt reflect much upon its origin .
I doubt the experience of this 'scanner' if they left you worrying like this! Did you ask them about it again?

When I look at a person's chakras sometimes a place of energy can appear 'dark'. It does not mean that it is negative or really dark, it can just simply mean that it is a different energy vibration, usually slower or lower, to the other areas and chakras.  Between the shoulders is sometimes the place that stress shows itself. Then the percieced darker energy is showing the extra work the chakras are doing.

Please don't assume that dark energy is bad, it really isn't always so, and a scan is just a snapshot of how you were at that moment. The energy changes from second to second :) With all likelihood it has now gone and your chakras are back to normal for you.
I would be grateful if cascade of light or anyother expert may shed some light on it .Are these residues from my some past grievences i had or its from some entity though i keep myself protected.

thanks for your time
Hina
Thanks for asking me. Perhaps with the past grievances you mention  you may feel that the dark energy is them in some way, but I really doubt that.

You say you keep yourself protected, that is good. What method do you use? Maybe you might feel better using a different or stronger kind for a while? And what about grounding your energy, do you do that everyday?

Do you cleanse or balance your chakras frequently? If you do how do you do this?
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

decentgal

Post by decentgal » Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:26 am

Thank you Spirit talk for your input.
Thank you Cascade of light for your feedback.
I just figured out i have been grounding less these day.My first guess was also that shoulder issues are related to stress and yes i have been stressing much due to hectic schedule.Cleansing process is also restricted to breathing exercises only  but not with the intention of cleansing .

So i guess i need to do both(cleansing and grounding ) on daily basis.

For protection, i imagine myself surrounded by golden light in a bubble form  and its filled with porous pink love energy.I keep the intent that only i can program and deprogram my aura and nobody else.All kind of energies except love  are reflected back to the sender in form of love energy and only love energy can pass through the protection shield .

Actually i used the free services of the expert which allows scanning only as his extended services are costly for me at the moment.

thank you .

Hina

StormGirl Blue

Post by StormGirl Blue » Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:02 pm

decentgal wrote:
Actually i used the free services of the expert which allows scanning only as his extended services are costly for me at the moment.

Hina
Hi cant comment on your question..
But I do want to hi-light this.. beware of bait and switch..
this sounds like a fishy practice to me..
Your educated in what you need.. but I imagine others not being so aware  frightened by this and paying out the expensive fee..

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:31 pm

Oh dear, that does explain things, just as StormGirl says :(  Often so called 'experts' do this so that people just have to pay more to find out how to treat or stop or prevent or remove things. There is no dark energy it is a con :(
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

Return to “Chakra”