Please help I can see other peoples chakras

Know your chakras, and learn more about chakra healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Nakesha

Please help I can see other peoples chakras

Post by Nakesha » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:38 pm

Hello,

I am wondering if anybody can offer me advice or thoughts on what is happening between me and other people when I see there chakras because I am unsure whether it means that the 'problem' lies with me or them.

I can feel and see which chakras people are emitting the most energy from, whether in real life, video or even photo, if I already know the person just by imagining them. What I am trying to find out is about my relationship with some people, I am unsure whether they need healing, are unknowingly healing me or something else?

I recieve visions of me and one of the people in question swirling around together with green energy surrounding us, it is coming from us and incircling us and going back inside. I cannot look at a photograph of them or listen to their music without my throat and heart chakra feeling like they are trying to 'reach' out, like inside my body there is not enough space. When I vision this person I see and feel energy coming from their thrat and heart. I dream about them alot.
This happens also with ther people but with different chakras, ie I feel sexual towards somebody I wouldnt usually, when I look int their chakras they have lots energy coming from their base.

My questions are:
Do these people need healing and my feelings for them are just based on healing
Should I not be feeling things so intense to a point where i dont know if im attracted to somebody or they need healing
I have recieved healing on my chakras recently and have had one persn totally 'lifted' i feel no attatchment to them whatsoever which t myself is quite scary that I cant tell between the feelings

Is there anything i can do to improve this and know for sure, this is a blessing but also is very confusing and unsettling

Thankyou
Nakesha

Nakesha

Post by Nakesha » Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:24 pm

What has happened to all the replies????

decentgal

Post by decentgal » Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:58 pm

Please learn to protect yourself (google protection techniques).You look gifted but you are catchin up other peoples energies which is a dangerous trend.
You may also start meditation which will bring peace within you .
Definitely people manytimes need healing whom you visualize or meet or see but you need to learn to offer hand when you are peaceful and healthy and ready for healing .Being over empathatic is not good and i say it from my personal experience so try  to control your emotions .
Also check chakra balancing foryourself.

Hina

Seraph

Post by Seraph » Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:45 am

I really think that this is a blessing.  Since your post is last year, I don't know if you find out the answer to your question yet.  It just sounds like to me that you will become a healer.  I wish I can see my chakras.  I don't know how my chakras are doing.  Do you do chakra readings for anyone now?

Return to “Chakra”