Help me...how do I heal my chakras?

Know your chakras, and learn more about chakra healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

tepidautumn

Help me...how do I heal my chakras?

Post by tepidautumn » Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:47 pm

Hello,

I feel that I have blocked chakras - the root chakra, the sacral chakra, and the solar plexus. Also, my brow chakra is out of balance. Because of that, they are pushing on the heart chakra from both sides and there's a lot of discomfort in the breast area, but most of all in the solar plexus and where my ovaries are. Emotionally, I constantly feel frustrated, confused, sad, angry (sometimes, hopeless, and helpless most of all because I don't know how to deal with this. Also, it is very hard for me to sleep, because I can't breathe properly, it feels that there is a lot of stagnant energy and it doesn't flow properly through all my body. And I'm just afraid of sleeping because I'm afraid of having bad dreams and sometimes I might go to bed in a positive mood and tired and then briskly, I would get a thought and it would just overwhelm me. I go to bed rather early, but fall asleep when it's almost dawn. Please help me any way possible on how I can balance and open them up and maybe how I can meditate.

Thank you all very much!

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:07 pm

Instead of using them individually, try going into a peace meditation and just visualizing a light, colored, breeze blowing from the crown right down through the entire body.  

To begin a peace meditation I set the environment with soft lighting, quiet time for at least 10 minutes and soft music - no words.  Visualize a scene from nature which includes water and just relax into it.  This is where you visualize the breeze coming right down through your whole being. When the mind wanders, and it probably will allow all the thoughts to enter and be blown away by the gentle breeze blowing through your being.  Place the thoughts in alignment with the breeze.
God bless, J

caithiggs

Post by caithiggs » Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:56 pm

I feel like I'm always recommeding this, but take a yoga class. If anything (though I think it helps with the chakras too) it will absolutely allow you to breathe better. I think the breath is really the fundamental helper in healing everything about us. But you will be amazed at how much yoga can improve your posture and breathing. I think that would be the first step for you, besides trying meditations to heal your chakras. It also helps fitness, which can also help you relax at night.

tepidautumn

Post by tepidautumn » Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:44 am

Thank you guys. I am taking yoga classes (hot classes even) and go to gym a few times every week. I think most of all what impedes me from healing completely is my mind. There are times when one week I would feel fantastic and then I would get a thought and then another thought and then it becomes a frenzy in my head and the chakras start to block again and my mind goes into a frenzy even worse when I feel the pain.  I know I should start meditating, but it feels like it is so hard to do! Are there any other techniques of meditation you know? Thank you again so very much :).

caithiggs

Post by caithiggs » Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:07 pm

Good that you go to the gym! I take hot yoga too. I like it, but I do find that it's not the same as straight up yoga in a regular temperature. It's more intensive, like more like a workout, or like "going to the gym" for me than it is like yoga. Or at least what I have experienced from past instructors. Sometimes it really takes the right instructor to teach it to you in a way that really resonates with you, how you can really make the most out of the practice. Although I think hot yoga is great like directly after you do it, I don't find I can take the hot yoga practice with me day to day the way normal yoga, I can. I think it's because day to day I'm not faced with the temperature conditions. Somehow this makes a difference for me.

Also, how is your diet? And have you been to the doctor to find out if you have any possible medical problems?

I know what you mean about meditation seeming really hard. I think it just takes the right teacher to get you encouraged to keep at it (which I have not found, though I haven't looked!) If I were you I would look up chakra balancing cds, either online, or in a local mystic store. That is probably your best bet if you can meditate with those. It also might be easier to meditate if you set up a space to do it each day, and have incense or sage that you can light. I find scents in the air really help to calm the mind down.

Do you lead a particularly busy lifestyle? That is another thing you should be aware of as well. I know there are some things that can cause us to be unable to wind down, certain jobs. What do you do? If you sit at a desk all day, that's actually probably the worst.

Remember that your mind and body are totally intertwined. It's not just your mind. It's really today's society and the activities we do are bound to leave us all imbalanced. Balance is a really complex thing that I think it takes years to discover our own unique imbalances and find the correct ways to balance them out. And lots and lots of practice. I would move up to yoga every day (that's what I'm doing) and also try finding yoga positions specific for the chakras you are looking to focus on.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:00 pm

This is just some ideas on meditaton that may help.  It is our own mind after all, so we can program it to whatever we want.  It just takes a little patience with ourselves and practice to expand this inner beingness.  

Meditation
The mind is the greatest tool or instrument that we have; it is unfortunate that most of us are not aware of the great potential of our minds. We use what is termed our conscious mind in our day to day living to communicate and interpret through five (5) senses (sight, hearing, smell, taste, touch) sometimes never realizing that we are using just a minute part of a greater force or energy.

Meditation is 'to think upon'. Training of the consciousness at many levels is the exercise to seek knowledge. Knowledge is the foundation upon which we build. Meditation will cultivate the understanding so that knowledge is absorbed by us and applied in our every day living.

Through the doors of meditation we learn to open the various levels of consciousness within; to understand the revelations behind each door and to apply them to all our experiences and to 'serve' those with whom we come in contact. We have the opportunity to take garnered knowledge on a personal basis, expand and refine it to our needs individually.

Meditation is a wondrous adventure, an important step in our spiritual awareness. As spirit here and now, everything in the universe is open to us, there is no limitation to what we can learn, only the limitations we impose upon ourselves. This is why contemplation and meditation are so important to us; we can unlock hidden, spiritual potential within our own being. There is only one (1) spiritual centre for each individual. There are many methods and purposes for meditation.

There should, of course, remain only one motive - "Service". The following meditation is to create your own private inner room at your own, personal, inner spiritual centre: Seat yourself comfortably in a chair, take a positive position, sitting upright, so that you will be as unconscious of your body as possible. At this stage take a couple of deep breaths to relax the body and put the mind at stillness. Remember we are not attempting to stop thoughts in the mind, but to refocus them to our visualization.

Close your eyes and use your inner forehead as a screen on which you are going to visualize your journey into peace. You are ready to raise your consciousness and create your own personal spiritual centre for you to use at any time.
Begin the journey by seeing a road or path. As this is your own journey it can be of any construction you desire...a dirt road, a paved road, a cement path, etc. As you travel your path, you can be barefoot to get the feel of all that surrounds you, or wearing walking shoes, whatever brings you comfort and peace on your journey.

We come to a gate at the side of the road and it seems to beckon us to examine what it behind the walls. Again, individual visualizations may vary according to your own choosing.

You enter a wonderful garden, where the grass is green and lush, the flowers are laid out in a profusion of color, and there is a little stream running through bringing the sounds, smells and feel of dampness to the environment. Birds sing, insects fly by, the butterflies and bees land on the flowers for nourishment and pollination.

You take your time to take in all the surroundings and to feel deep into your soul the peace that nature supplies. When you are ready, move on to the next step in your journey.

There is a bridge across the little stream and a small patch on the other side with a bench. You rest awhile and invite anyone you wish to commune with in this peaceful surroundings to join you (it can be a friend, or a family member or someone you know of who could do with the healing of peace).

This area of inviting a friend will be available to you time and again without entering into the center of your spiritual journey every time.

When ready, you move into the next step of the journey. There is a hedge along the side of your garden and you see a hole in the hedge inviting you to explore what is beyond this peaceful place.

As you peek through, you find your path leads through a dense forest of trees. They are so tall you cannot see the tops and they cast your path into shadow and twilight, but you can see your path clearly to follow from the sun peeking through the leaves of every shade of green.

The trees seem to pass their patient strength into your being, empowering you with a patient fortitude you have not felt before. While the bark is rough, you feel compelled to touch and embrace this strength and ruggedness into your growth.

Looking forward along the path is a bright spot showing a sunny meadow beyond the forest. Walking along you come out into a meadow of lush, green grass filled with wild flowers of every hue and color.

As you walk through this lovely meadow, you come to a pool of clear, blue water beckoning with freshness and rejuvenation. The sun shining on the pool gives it a jewel like appearance. It is so inviting, you take off your clothes and enter for a swim.
When you have refreshed yourself and are ready to leave the pool, you find a robe (the color is of your own choosing) ready for you to don to continue your journey.

As you look along your path, you see it leading into a shaded area where there is a small cottage located (again, build this according to your own preferences) and you know you have found your special, spiritual center.
Walk up to the door, open it and enter, remembering to close the door after entering. Visualize a room in which you are going to fill full of and confine the mental qualities of discrimination, strength, the power to concentrate, and truth, for your future and continuous use.

You will find yourself standing in a small room; the walls are completely unadorned, the only piece of furniture in this room is a wooden chair placed in the centre. This is your personal room where you can withdraw to anytime you so desire.
We are ready to energize our room with the energy of colour, that will always be there when we need it, whether it be for personal use or to aid someone else. Sit comfortably in the chair in the centre of your room.

Visualize the colour Red. See it cover and be absorbed into every area of your room. The walls, floors, ceiling are just glowing with the colour red. Then follow this exercise with each color in turn: Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, and Violet.
Your room is now alive with colour, all blending in harmony with each other, all radiating their own special vibrations. Keep in mind, to draw all colours into itself to the White light. Your room is now energized.

Sit quietly for a few minutes to enjoy and feel uplifted by the energies you have created. Then think if there is someone you would like to commune with in your personal space or someone who you know needs a healing thought. Send out the thought that they come and visit you in your personal space.

Open the door and bid them enter (no one can enter unless you invite them), ask them to sit on your chair. You stand in front of them and taking their hands in yours, draw the energy to them to be used by your friend, where it can serve the most good.
When your communion or healing is complete, see your friend to the door with God's blessing. You can give healing to anyone in your room, but you must only invite them one at a time to enter, concentrate on them alone and bid them leave.

When you are completed and ready to leave your sanctuary, take another couple of minutes to send out Love energies to all humanity. Visualize the world as you would see it from space, project all the beautiful energies you have created and finish with the world slowly being enveloped in White, knowing this is God's Love and Peace being projected to the human race. Give thanks for this opportunity to express Love to All.

When you go through the door of your centre, lock it after you leave. You alone contain the key to this glorious experience.
Return as you came along the path until you come to the pool. Take off your robe and again bathe in the water, leaving behind all your accumulated energies for another time.

When ready, come out of the pool and don your every day clothes waiting on the pool's edge. Proceed down the path back to the meadow, back through the strength of the trees, again absorbing this vital energy as you pass through the hole in the hedge, back to your beautiful garden of sweet smells and sights. Leaving your garden behind, go out through the gate and return along the path to your every day consciousness and surroundings.

We need never energize our room again, for every time we help someone, regardless of how we do it, our room will keep re-energizing itself. So the more we serve others, the stronger the energy will become.

What a blessing!

When there is a need for personal quieting of the body, mind, spirit, or healing of the individual, making attunement with our guiding forces will aid these efforts.

All attunement is accomplished through meditation. All meditation is altering our consciousness to another, more peaceful place within our being. Not all meditation needs be long, involved or followed by someone else leading the way.
Music, chants, mantras, sounds, smells, sights, etc. are good tools to relax and put us in the right mind set to attune our body, mind, spirit to a peaceful existence.

From this, we also realize that tools can have an hypnotic effect and caution in their use should be taken at all times.  Hypnosis is not the same exercise as meditation.  The altered state of consciousness for meditation is to also remain alert to any activity of the mind, while resting in peaceful reverie.

A short meditation for finding peace within can be done in 5-10 minutes, no more, and leaves us feeling refreshed from the experience. We are not inviting anyone else to this experience, merely quieting our own body, mind, spirit connection.
Visualize a beach on a body of water, it can be a large or small beach and body of water, but it is personal and private to your own, personal use.

While sitting on the beach, we are going to attune to the ebb and flow of the water. Using all your senses attune to the movement and vibration of the flow. Let it sink right into the depths of your being.

Feel the warmth of the sun on your body. Feel how it enters into your being and warms your soul, filling every cell with energy and rejuvenation. When you feel warm and would like to cool the situation, just enter the water and float around the ebb and flow. Feel it enter the body, relaxing and refreshing your being.

When you realize you have generated energy, send it to someone you know who could do with healing or upliftment, picturing them in your mind. As the energy dissipates, return to the consciousness of your surroundings, refreshed and renewed.

When sending out healing or comforting thoughts to another, meditation will carry the energies to this source. Each time we make attunement with our guiding forces, we strengthen that cord of attunement and with each exercise in attunement, and it becomes easier to make the connection we desire. An absent healing meditation is done as a prayer for wellness and wholeness for the individual who needs help.

Visualize them in your mind's eye and see them smiling, well and whole. Then move to the next person you know could use your help.

When meditating to make attunement for the purpose of demonstrating communication with spirit, it is not always necessary to commune in the inner spiritual centre. That attunement can be made on an identification signal (i.e. the use of a flower in your scene of peace) is used for this purpose. This will bring forward the worker of spirit to allow clairvoyant messages.

Communication is a specific method of attuning to the guides and workers who are our partners in our mediumship. We offer them a consistent symbol of our care (using something from nature is a very special vibration and energy) and when the connection is complete, we can use all our senses to attune in harmony of purpose for the skills we are developing.
God bless, J

tepidautumn

Post by tepidautumn » Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:13 pm

Thank you guys so much!

I do eat healthily. I even quit on consumming alcohol and coffee (not that I was abusing  it...but I decided to stop because of my overactive liver). I am more active now than I ever was, I try to go to the gym three times a week and take a yoga class once per week. I do admit that otherwise, I sit a lot because I'm a student always studying and there is a lot of school work that needs to be done on the computer. But I try to take it easy and walk more.

I don't think there is anything wrong with me on a physical level (apart from the liver). The chakras hurt more on the energetic, emotional, and mental level. I do admit that before, I only had my heart chakra hurting (it started about two years ago) because of an unhappy relationship. Only about more than a half a year ago I realized that I should leave the person. About 4 months ago, I was feeling fantastic and thought my heart chakra healed. At the same time a new man came into my life. It was a happy relationship at first, going smoothly. But then it seemed to go too fast and already we were fighting (about serious issues) and intimately we weren't very compatible. So my lower chakras started hurting and my intuition told me I should put a stop to this, he is not the right person for me. So I left him and I apologized (he didn't understand what the heck was going on and still he is very bitter about it). Recently, after the break up, one week after it, I was having nightmares and my lower chakras were hurting everyday. I was afraid to go to sleep in fear of the nightmares. Then they stopped for a week. I was so happy! And then the week passed by and I received an e-mail from him. We started chatting. I was being kind and delighted that he wrote to me. But he was bitter, I don't know why he wrote to me in the first place if he was still bitter about it all. And the day he wrote to me, my chakras started hurting again. Only yesterday did I consciously realize the core of the problem, that it was his bitterness toward me that was causing me to feel this way (not to mention still feeling very guilty for how this all turned out to be) and that I wasn't ready to keep contact with him (although I wanted to because he was very dear to me in spite of everything) or will I ever be as long as he will hold this grudge against me. And now I am trying to accept the situation that he will hold bitterness towards me for a while and that I should stop keeping in touch even though one part of me wants to, but the bigger part of me is hurting. And it makes me feel a little better. Still it is quite frustrating, the pains, but I thank God every day for all that He has given me and gives me everyday - the little miracles, even this pain as much of a burden it may seem, I am more inclined to take it more lightly and philosophically. And before going to bed each night, I pray for forgiveness from others to me, from me to them, to myself.

The meditations are still a bit hard to do, but I try to do them on a daily basis even just for five minutes. Thank you all :).

caithiggs

Post by caithiggs » Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:52 pm

It is nice to see you are so proactive about your entire holistic health! it's really quite refreshing, and I wish I had as much motivation as you!

It is also great to see that you are able to connect where your energies are being hurt and what is causing them. I think you are very insightful for picking this stuff up, so I am maybe not in a good position to help you, but in a good way because you clearly already have many of the tools you need. And I hope you find the rest that you need also!

I will say, this relationship thing sounds a bit like something you might also have to let run its course. I believe most of us end up in similar situations at one point in our lives or another .The lingering attachment after the relationship has ended can be the most painful! You really put yourself under a lot of strain and pressure by doing so. It's just because such a state is a bit stagnant, in that there are no current decisions being made to propel the situation foward (ending the relationship, nor healing it and growing it). I believe this state is a part of life, but it does lead us to make a decision on one side or the other! Sometimes you have to cut ties because lingering the attachment gets more painful than any other decision! Sometimes the problems that end a relationship can be overcome. It depends situation to situation. But it's going to remain probably very unhappy if it remains just lingering in this stasus, going neither one way or the other. That's what I've gathered from my own experience and those around me! I have seen too many people remain very unhappy by holding onto attachments that have run their course and need to be cut. But I have also seen those attachments last for years, then run their course and get lifted, and it's quite wonderful to see that.

ChakraGirl

re: Help me...how do I heal my chakras?

Post by ChakraGirl » Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:37 am

Here is a good article on how to heal your chakras by Curative Soul.  (http://www.curativesoul.com/how-to-balance-chakras).

Read this a get a set of chakra stones (http://www.curativesoul.com/chakra-bala ... ealing-kit).

Relax and enjoy!  I did :)
peace. light. love

Return to “Chakra”