order of opening chakras

Know your chakras, and learn more about chakra healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

strumpur66

order of opening chakras

Post by strumpur66 » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:20 pm

I am going to open my chakras and i know you have to start at the root and go up from there but my question is should i open them all up in a single meditation session? or root one day sacral the next day etc.

Any Help would be appritiated. Thank you :)

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:11 am

And what do you perceive is going to happen?
Some days you are the cart and other days the horse; either way you still get shafted.

"I thought you'd be bigger," (read it how you will).

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:16 am

Hi and welcome Strumpur,

You can do each one in turn in a single meditation, open from root to crown and then close from crown to root :)

At first just gently flow the energy through and upwards not lingering and then slowly back down again. As you become more developed you can spend longer on each, but always longer the lower the chakra, and shorter the higher etc :)
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:10 pm

Cascade would you give someone you don't know anything about, access to a bomb to blow themselves up with?
Getting it wrong could have serious consequences for them.
Some days you are the cart and other days the horse; either way you still get shafted.

strumpur66

Post by strumpur66 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:46 pm

Prof. Akers What do you mean ? What is the worst that could happen? do you have any advice for me or are you just saying its a bad idea and i should drop it?

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:29 pm

I was working with one of my students, we were in stone circle near where we live that I use for the advanced students doing a Chi Gung exercise and we'd opened Sahasrara, he was doing OK. He finished the exercise, all charged up and then he thought it would be a good idea to walk back to the cars without closing it.
This was not a good idea.
It was like watching someone walking on the moon - each step he took he 'bounced' a little higher, then he got frightened but he wouldn't stop walking, so I was trying to catch him up while I held on to the bottom of his jacket to stop him taking off.
Eventually I did manage to catch him up and shut it down instantly (very dangerous but I had to), if I hadn't caught him, who knows, yet another UFO in Cumbria.

Rin101

Post by Rin101 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:34 am

It really depends on the meditation you are doing. I've performed meditations in the past where you start from root to crown, as well as crown to root.

Awhile back I actually created a free report that goes over 3 of my favorite chakra meditations.

If your interested, you can download it for free here

This old link has expired, and links to external websites are not allowed on these forums.

Hope it helps!

karel2121

Openig chakras

Post by karel2121 » Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:29 am

Eastern masters say that one can in everyday life open only a one chakra.
Mostly is recommended open the heart chakra Anahata.
Good is a Chinese taoists book, The secret of the Golden flover.

But, there is chakra Anahata called fleshly heart and chakra Ajna Heavenly Heart.
About three months meditation on the Ajna chakra to calm. And then a years meditation on the Anahata chakra - good is to start watching the breath . Meditation on Anahata is good to perform it before falling asleep for faster result, because what you are thinking before falling asleep,
keep your mind (soul) for whole night.
When you will distracted through all chakras, so you do not open any.
Anahata chakra - siddhis
Khechari siddhi
Bhuchari siddhi
Kaya siddhi -(Sanskrit) In Siddha Siddhanta, as well as Saiva Siddhanta and other yoga traditions, the process by which a yogi transforms his body from physical to spiritual substance to attain deathlessness.
Asta Shiddhi, or Asta Oisarjya

e.t.c

Bharatt P

Post by Bharatt P » Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:40 pm

I need guidance to start meditation on chakras.
As per my knowledge, it should start with Muladhar chakra.
But knowingly or unknowingly, in past I have done some mantra chanting and meditation on Agna Chakra. Resulting in to that now if I think the any matter, some times it focuses in advance. And due to this, the bad effect is that if I think any negative part it comes true but in different percentage.

Kandace

Post by Kandace » Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:52 am

Although you can open chakras all by yourself but It is better to open your chakras under the supervision of an expert or "guru". Sometime opening chakras on your own can be damaging.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:02 pm

Kandace wrote:Although you can open chakras all by yourself but It is better to open your chakras under the supervision of an expert or "guru". Sometime opening chakras on your own can be damaging.
While I completely agree with Kandace (welcome) that in an ideal world opening your chakras should only be attempted under the supervision of an expert or "guru, finding and being able to afford one these days in a far less than ideal world and hostile to anything spiritual society, can often be challenging and frustrating beyond belief.

Usually unless the person is already under psychic attack or mentally or emotionally unstable, it is generally OK to DIY, as long as excessive force or extreme measures are not used to try to speed things along. It is however probably better to also have a trusted person with you both as an observer and supervisor during any such session, just to be safe (especially if you have any known medical issues which need close watching).

EoT   :smt006

Return to “Chakra”