Chakra Chrown

Know your chakras, and learn more about chakra healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Grayfox32

Chakra Chrown

Post by Grayfox32 » Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:33 am

Hey,

I am in the need of some good of advice.

From birth i'm feeling an small pressure on my head , it begon when i was around 10 years old. It felt like finger tips where touching it, and around 10 till 18 it started to grown more and more. And the pressure becomes more intensive each year.

Now i'm 21, and the pressures come all the time. I used to come when i was lying in my bed felling to sleep. I felt really strange, like going unconscious and at the same be aware of what was happening.

But now i get it like 6 or 7 times a day when i'm awake. and notice that lights become very bright, and my forehead also receives also an fairly amount of pressure. Also i sleep at very very strange times. Also
i feel to become a bit dizzy, and feel like in some kinda of meditation trance (on an low level).

However, I have an little experience on meditation, as when i was younger i did various martial arts with many meditation methods (looks like the ways of this page: http://www.eclecticenergies.com/chakras/open.php )

But it really goes on, when i'm reading or learning spiritual or religion topics.

The symptoms on this page: http://www.sunfell.com/symptoms.htm are like the same that im experiencing at this moment (not all of them though).

I'm not sure if this can be an medical problem with maybe brain damage? Or is this some kind of spiritual awakening?

I really appreciate any words of advice how to handle this ordinary situations.

Grayfox32

Grayfox32

Post by Grayfox32 » Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:27 am

anyone?

Grayfox32

Post by Grayfox32 » Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:12 am

How disappointing,

well if somewone knows, please reply :)

decentgal

Post by decentgal » Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:50 pm

Please get some medical help first to rule out any physical problem .It must not be avoided.

You should try some grounding technique on regular basis to control dizziness if its because of any spiritual reasons.Dizziness may be because of lack of energy in the body .Try to gain more energy by spending time  near plants or green treas .Do yoga or breathing exercise.Eat healthy and vegetables.fruits.

This should help as i had somewhat similar symptoms.

Blessings

Return to “Chakra”