Beginner question

Know your chakras, and learn more about chakra healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

trudie-v

Beginner question

Post by trudie-v » Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:52 pm

hi everyone,

I'm new in practice of chakra meditation and was wondering if anyone can clarify something for me.

I was meditating (for the first time)last night just before I go to sleep. I was opening my chakras and at the 3rd eye level. I just felt this burst of energy, it's like lightning or something. Then I saw in my closed eye, this freeflowing mass of white light. It really startled me and honestly I got a little scared. so I frantically tried to "close" my chakras because I have no idea if this is something good or bad? The room was total dark, so I'm not completely sure why I suddenly see a burst of light with my eye closed?

I think this is one of the most strangest experience I have experienced. I hope you can give me some insights. Thank you for your help

decentgal

Post by decentgal » Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:46 am

congratulations your third eye is opened and seeing white light is a good sign always.One your third eye gets open you start seeings visions with closed eyes.
Keep meditating and always perform protection before meditation and after meditation .It can be a prayer as well from your God.

ionezation

Post by ionezation » Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:53 pm

I want to do this also ? how can i do it please teach me !
I wanna be a Palmist Astrologist and Numerologist ... just need your help to help you !

Return to “Chakra”