Body Held Together By Sound

Know your chakras, and learn more about chakra healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Body Held Together By Sound

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:14 pm

The body is held together by sound. The presence of disease indicates that some sounds have gone out of tune.
Credits: Deepak Chopra

Could this be related to the fact that each chakra has in addition to a particular colour a specific musical note and frequency associated with it?

For example the root or first chakra is associated with the keynote of C, and a frequency of 256 Hz (cycles per second).

And would this explain why music therapy is sometimes used to help heal, re-balance and re-synchronise our psychic energy centres with each other?

Would any member like to add their own comments?

Brian  :smt017

Talia

Post by Talia » Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:58 am

Sound is incredibly important to good health. Although perhaps a deaf person may not agree, but do they still get the benefits of sound and music?

I tend to 'see' blips and problems with aura and chakras, I don't 'hear' them, but I will try later and see if I can and then let you know :)

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:17 am

Although perhaps a deaf person may not agree, but do they still get the benefits of sound and music?
Talia,

Few people are completely nerve deaf and they can often "hear" sounds and music transmitted through the bones of their skulls surprisingly well, or feel the vibrations on their closed chest cavity which functions to amplify their effects.

The deaf person can be allowed to touch the instruments while they are being played by musicians who are trained to work closely with them, and hearing aids and cochlear implants can now be directly linked to electronic instruments through computers.

Brian

Return to “Chakra”