Throat chakra

Know your chakras, and learn more about chakra healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pietra

Throat chakra

Post by Pietra » Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:50 pm

HI everyone

IVe always had difficulty in communicating with others. I was very shy growing up and my upbringing didnt help. I got a bit better with time, but still have a hard time communicating. would it help me to work on my throat chakra? How?

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: Throat chakra

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:16 pm

Pietra wrote:HI everyone

IVe always had difficulty in communicating with others. I was very shy growing up and my upbringing didnt help. I got a bit better with time, but still have a hard time communicating. would it help me to work on my throat chakra? How?
Pietra,

You are right in believing that the throat psychic energy centre or chakra is often associated with our ability to communicate with other people.

And yes there are specific methods available to help you to stimulate the throat chakra, but without balancing it with the other six main chakras, you could potentially do more harm than good.

It is also possible to over stimulate a chakra and make it oversensitive and unstable, so if you did decide to have your chakras stimulated and balanced then you should probably have it done by a professional energy healer, instead of playing around with these things yourself.

The advice given to you in your psychic reading would help you to increase your self confidence, which would in turn help you to improve your communication skills.

These suggestions could be used in combination with professional energy healing, or by themselves if you cannot afford or locate a reputable healer in your local area.

Regards,

Brian  :)

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:05 am

Pietra,

Please check your private messaging inbox at your earliest possible convenience.

http://mysticboard.org/pr ... lder=inbox

L&L,

Brian  :smt003

Pietra

Post by Pietra » Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:35 pm

Thank you Brian. I understand that chakra healing is a secondary thing, the 1st step is always working on the mental side of things.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:48 pm

Pietra wrote:Thank you Brian. I understand that chakra healing is a secondary thing, the 1st step is always working on the mental side of things.
To a professional energy healer, they are of equal importance to the patient's recovery.

Neither of these considerations or therapies (chakra healing, or working on the mental side of things) is therefore regarded as secondary to the other.

Each of them complements the other, in the overall customized healing plan which the healer designs for each of his or her patients..

No stone must be left unturned in the healer's ongoing efforts to do whatever he or she sees as the best possible combination of therapies (most likely to achieve success) for their patient.

Brian  :smt003

Return to “Chakra”