Whats Your Favourite Incense

Get quality information on the healing powers of essential oils, the properties of each scent, and their uses in the bath, massage, and more.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

peaceandkarma

Whats Your Favourite Incense

Post by peaceandkarma » Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:10 am

Does anybody have a favourite Incense? My current favourite is Satya Sai Baba Nag Champa Super Hit Incense as they really relax me while I'm meditating. What Incense does it for you?
:smt006

Rohiniranjan

Re: Whats Your Favourite Incense

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:57 pm

peaceandkarma wrote:Does anybody have a favourite Incense? My current favourite is Satya Sai Baba Nag Champa Super Hit Incense as they really relax me while I'm meditating. What Incense does it for you?
:smt006
YES! Mine too :-)
Also a Mogra incense (not sure what it is called in english or Botanyese! Small fragrant flowers seen commonly in India.)

The olfactory lobes (front lower part of brain) are believed to be the oldest part of brain (phylogenetically -- as per evolution of the species) where the sense of smell is deciphered. The sense of smell is associated with the prithivi or earthy element (tattwa) and the planet mercury (perception-analysis-discrimination [between good and evil]) embodies that or is attuned to that element if one wishes to see it as that.

Love and Light!

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Spiritual Traveller

Post by Spiritual Traveller » Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:41 am

Without a doubt - Nag Champa
Beautiful x
Visit Spiritual Travellers.
Learn Tarot. Psychic Development. Meet Your Guides. Psychic Guidance

suricruise

Post by suricruise » Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:52 am

K2 herbal incense is my favorite incense. It provides a  lots of benefits. K2 Herbal incense reduce the stress and we can get feeling of calmness.Use of
incense during yoga exercise as well as meditation can get you a feeling of relaxation.

buyherbalincense

favorite herbal incense

Post by buyherbalincense » Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:30 am

my favorites are Blueberry Bizarro and Black Diamond

Talia

Post by Talia » Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:28 pm

I was recently given some vanilla incense, it is amazingly light and sweet, very nice :)

Return to “Aromatherapy”