Aromatic healing

Get quality information on the healing powers of essential oils, the properties of each scent, and their uses in the bath, massage, and more.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

lenie

Aromatic healing

Post by lenie » Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:32 pm

Ive tried the hot stones and the herbs but nothing seems to help. Ive got a very stressfull life and would love to be more relaxed any information would be appriciated.
information is great and appriciated

Saldaba6

Post by Saldaba6 » Sat Dec 09, 2006 1:57 am

If you can give me a clue as to the type of perfumes , aftershaves and scents that you like, I can probably recommend a blend of essential oils for you to help relieve stress.  :)
Breathe in the air, don't be afraid to care...... Look around, choose your own ground. - Pink Floyd

Saldaba6

Post by Saldaba6 » Sat Dec 09, 2006 1:57 am

If you can give me a clue as to the type of perfumes , aftershaves and scents that you like, I can probably recommend a blend of essential oils for you to help relieve stress.  :)
Breathe in the air, don't be afraid to care...... Look around, choose your own ground. - Pink Floyd

witchychick70

Post by witchychick70 » Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:09 pm

I find a bath with Lavender oil and lavender incense to be very relaxing. I add some sea salt to the bath for protection and burn a nice scented candle and add some relaxing music.
stacy hacker

floraw

Post by floraw » Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:43 pm

when it comes to aroma therapht, i wonder if there is some difference between using essences or sticks.

one i was in a store for "new age" products, and one of the sellers told me he uses different incense sticks at once

i also heard about a guy that used to have incense garden sticks in his home. they are larger and take longer time to end, so the whole place was perfumed (or stinky, i don't know)

¬¬

Aromatic

Post by Aromatic » Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:47 am

lenie..

Stress are of many types. You need to identify your stress before you try to cure it. Stress due to excess work or a hectic schedule can be overcome a long warm aromatic bath. However if the stress is a reultant of problems in your work or personal life. Then you need to find an approach to solve those problems first.
No adds in signatures!

Return to “Aromatherapy”