Best wholesale supplier of essential oil?

Get quality information on the healing powers of essential oils, the properties of each scent, and their uses in the bath, massage, and more.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

passionatepainter

Best wholesale supplier of essential oil?

Post by passionatepainter » Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:12 pm

I think I'd like to experiment with essential oil. who is the best wholesale supplier you have found? I'd like a therapuetic grade --preferably organic. I've been looking on ebay, but don't want to pay a separate shipping for each oil I order. Thanks in advance, Passionate Painter
Passionate Painter
No link in signatures...Please read rules.

Gem

Post by Gem » Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:52 pm

If you are experimenting why do you want wholesal? I buy oils in boxes of ten, is that whay you really want? Experimenting might be better with single oils bought from a health shop?

chinaphoenix

experience of my long term seller of aroma oils

Post by chinaphoenix » Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:52 pm

i always need experiments for my diploma courses, so i do need a good seller also, why don't u try these 2 sellers from ebay:
- mod note: live links removed, please read notes on links -
i've keep dealing with hem for half year since i started the courses, also they offer discount for combind posting..
good luck !

maynard4

Post by maynard4 » Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:26 pm

I am also doing a course.  I live in the Virgin islands and need a supplier so I can do my exercises. Does any one know of a supplier nearby?  Does any reader have past tests from their course exams?

Please share.

Jey
God is Good

Kerriwg

EOs Suppliers

Post by Kerriwg » Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:49 am

I can give you a few companies, but I don't know if I can post them here. There is Camdengey.com Miami, Florida . There's a college in Oregon, achs.edu that has an online shop. A shop in Boca Raton, Florida Nature's Symphony. Are we allowed to post the companies? ...and can anyone recommend a long distance learning college or school for aromatherapy...there are two I have in mind but am looking for a good one, the best way is recommendation, so I thought I would ask....Thanks.  :smt003
KWG

Queenj1737

Re: EOs Suppliers

Post by Queenj1737 » Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:01 pm

Kerriwg wrote:I can give you a few companies, but I don't know if I can post them here. There is Camdengey.com Miami, Florida . There's a college in Oregon, achs.edu that has an online shop. A shop in Boca Raton, Florida Nature's Symphony. Are we allowed to post the companies? ...and can anyone recommend a long distance learning college or school for aromatherapy...there are two I have in mind but am looking for a good one, the best way is recommendation, so I thought I would ask....Thanks.  :smt003
KWG
Are these retailers reasonably priced? I need some essential oils but would prefer good oils at a decent price to my pockets

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:41 am

Are these retailers reasonably priced? I need some essential oils but would prefer good oils at a decent price to my pockets
Queen,

Since Kerriwg has not visited Mystic Board since August 13th 2008, you could be waiting a very long time to get an answer from her.

My suggestion would be for you to first get clearly in your mind which of the essential oils you need in order of priority, then do your price comparisons either offline in your local area, or alternately online where they will deliver their products to your local area for an overall including delivery charges affordable fee.

What is a decent or affordable price to you can only be decided by you. You need to work out how much your continued good health is worth to you, how much you think that taking this essential oil will benefit your health, and balance this against your working budget.

View it as a long term positive investment in your own future health.

Sometimes you have to spend some of your hard earned money to get the benefits being offered to you by these natural healing methods.  

As long as buying these oils does not force you to go without other critical needs, such as paying the mortgage or rent, eating a healthy diet or taking proper care of yourself or having enough money over after the purchase to live reasonably comfortably on, it might be worth giving it a fair trial of say six consecutive months, then make your assessment.

Regards,

EoT  :smt020

Return to “Aromatherapy”