Gemini fragrances

Get quality information on the healing powers of essential oils, the properties of each scent, and their uses in the bath, massage, and more.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

aelis2004

Gemini fragrances

Post by aelis2004 » Tue Oct 04, 2005 5:00 pm

Got the Moon in Gemini..... :smt002 Starting to understand why I like so many fragrances.......

Gemini fragrances are:

Benzoin, Eucalyptus, Heliotrope, Lavander, Lilly of the valley, Hierba Luisa, Mint, Peppermint, Spikenard and Violet :)
Love and Light, :smt008 :smt060
:::Aelis:::

Usui Reiki and Seichim master

kunoichi

Post by kunoichi » Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:26 am

That's interesting... I love benzoin (it's somewhat vanilla like), and Lily of the Valley (from what I remember), I like spikenard, and the mints are always nice... however when I wear violet, it hates me. I don't know if it's my skin reacting badly with violet (as I've only ever had the oil in perfume), or if I just don't like violet! Lavendar is just okay, as is eucaluptus... and I've no idea about heliotrope or hierba luisa! Very few of them are in my aromatherapy oil selection at home.

Would there be a Gemini recipe for essential oils, I wonder? Something that you could wear or use in an oil burner that just screams 'Gemini'?

GeminiGirl

Post by GeminiGirl » Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:43 pm

I love lavender - it's my calm :)
so, how do you know what scents are best for different signs?

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:33 am

GeminiGirl wrote:I love lavender - it's my calm :)
so, how do you know what scents are best for different signs?

Not much into aromatherapy yet, although, it draws me and has for a long time! I am into astrology though and the eastern kind (Jyotish) so my 'signs' may not be quite what tropical zodiac followers may agree with.

Venus is the key! What complements its placement is where one may wish to proceed from...!

It is but a beginning... ;-)

Love, Light, Essences!
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Aromatherapy”