Smelling good

Get quality information on the healing powers of essential oils, the properties of each scent, and their uses in the bath, massage, and more.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

JamieProvost

Smelling good

Post by JamieProvost » Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:39 am

Why does society defend guys whose whole motive is to get laid........and to look good regardless of the substance behind it
Mysticboard please assist me with putting a stop to bad witchcraft.  These people are making me insane in the membrane.  Insane in the brain.

Minyassa

Post by Minyassa » Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:45 pm

I'm not sure that it's society defending this so much as the large perfumers, cosmetic and toiletries companies capitalizing on an image in order to advertise product.  We may chuckle at the Axe commercials, but most of the people I know personally would be appalled to think of someone *really* going for a guy just because he's wearing a nice scent or has pretty hair.
Life is short and we have never too much time for gladdening the hearts of those who are travelling the dark journey with us. Oh be swift to love, make haste to be kind.
    -Henri-Frederic Amiel

misty sur

Post by misty sur » Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:01 am

that's right. but a good scent really attracts or at least leaves an impression on people around the person wearing it. commercials exaggerate. it doesn't happen in such a grand scale but it actually happens.
Have fun, have faith in yourself and always have the best food!

Return to “Aromatherapy”