Lavender "pillows"

Get quality information on the healing powers of essential oils, the properties of each scent, and their uses in the bath, massage, and more.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sonny

Lavender "pillows"

Post by sonny » Thu Mar 16, 2006 4:23 pm

At the last herb society meeting, one of the members brought a story from an herbal publication. It stated that military men/women are using little pillows filled with lavender to sleep on and it's helping with the nightmares/dreams from war experience. We made these little pillows. Okay, we cheated, she had them sewn on three sides so we put in the lavender and a cotton ball with lavender essential oil and then sewed together. I sleep on mine and I do notice that Grandson (2-1/2) will take the pillow for his bed at times. He'll say, "Mell (translation - smell) Grandma, melll!!! OOOOHHHHH GOOOOOOD!!!!" Now have a day full of hugs and miracles and all dreams coming true sliding into your life on rainbows of beautiful light.
sunny

in_the_blue

Post by in_the_blue » Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:36 pm

hmm.. i have heard too that lavander is relaxing, but it is okay to sleep with something like that in your pillow?

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:56 am

ya.. i think its perfectly ok... u get great sleep and very refreshing. have seen a friend use it.

Return to “Aromatherapy”