SUGGESTION

Post your suggestions here to improve the board, and to get solutions to different site problems.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Lopa

SUGGESTION

Post by Lopa » Mon Jul 03, 2006 5:27 am

Hi,

Well I feel this site is really wonderful.
I have a suggestion to make-----
Why don’t you put rolling testimonials of visitors (what they say about the site)? This will help in the publicity of the site as well.

LOPA

Deborah

Lopa

Post by Deborah » Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:02 am

I agree .. some sort of testimonial spot ...
about the site
about the different individuals...

Someone who is new or not sure will have a hard tim to ask for a psycic ..............or someone to reach out to. Yea sure they could just say umm read what we have posted ...but sometimes that is just not enough .. what if  i do someone a reading and 5 out of 10 think i stink? or vice versa ..............how will one know ?

I posted a poll about myself once!  That seemed to help me be aware if ppl were ok w/ me as a reader............some ppl never come back after you read for them!

srk21

Request needs to be implemented.........

Post by srk21 » Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:18 am

Hi,

I agree with LOPA and DEBORAH, when I discovered this site I did not know that it was so good. Rather that people here would be efficient at giving correct readings. ]

To, assure this I had to go on reading as many posts as I could, of other members. This would have an easy and nice experience for me to discover what ppl think about this site.

THE SUGGESSION IS GREAT. LOPA YOU ARE THINKING ON THE RIGHT TRACK....

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:43 am

ok..thanks for the idea guys:))
i will b out of town till sunday. promise u..will look into it on monday!
its great to have such wonderfu lmembers:))
thanks once again
swetha

srk21

Swetha...

Post by srk21 » Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:40 pm

Hi Swetha,

R u back from your travel?

What about your PROMISE?????????????????

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:48 am

i still remember it ..dont worry:))) i am just wondering how to go about it. any suggestions?

i was thinking of one section dedicated to list of readers..where individuals interested in reading for others can introduce themselves. but i just hope people dont start posting their requests there itself. basically a short summary about each reader...so that people know whom to ask for readings.
one section for member views about the site and their views about the readings they have got..how good they r or accurate etc??

Lopa

SWETHA

Post by Lopa » Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:58 pm

The idea seems to be a good one. Try putting a rolling testimonial....on the top of the site.

You are able to do it, Swetha,don't worry.

Return to “Recommendations and Complaints”