Medical-Astrology is must for the "Mystic-Board"

Post your suggestions here to improve the board, and to get solutions to different site problems.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

astrobhadauria

Medical-Astrology is must for the "Mystic-Board"

Post by astrobhadauria » Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:02 pm

Request to start Medical Astrology in Mystic-Board Forum.

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:03 am

will definitely look ino it..once we have shifted servers.
thank u
swetha

astrobhadauria

Post by astrobhadauria » Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:18 am

God bless you for the making try to humanity's welfare.
Good person want to make good everywhere.

Rohiniranjan

Re: Medical-Astrology is must for the "Mystic-Board"

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:15 am

[quote="astrobhadauria"]Request to start Medical Astrology in Mystic-Board Forum.[/quote]

Just as a cautionary note, perhaps you may want to call it Health and Astrology or Healthy Astrology or Astro-Health!

But not Medical Astrology! You may run into some resistance ;-)

Jagannath Rao who probably wrote the first book on Medical Astrology and Dr. KS Charak after him were medical doctors and so did not get a lot of flack! Major Khot too wrote on that topic and I have the privilege of having met him and sat with him and WOW what an experience! He opened my eyes to the potentials of RESEARCH and astrology! He was not a doctor but his book had the foreword by a very accomplished Surgeon of his times and his city! I happen to have known him very closely too in many forms of association.

Not trying to drop names but just speaking my mind transparently ...
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

shriragh

medical astrology is must for mystic board

Post by shriragh » Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:32 pm

astrobhadauria wrote:request to start medical  health astrology in MB
this is dr.shriragh
the eight house from lagna talks about the health,illness and  the ultimate  death and eighth from it  talks about the reflection/manifestation of the health which is also the  THIRD HOUSE from the lagna lord/s,( mars and khetu in Vruchika, saturn and rahu in khumba) and where they are posited ,if i am correct,which talks about the the probable place of the AFFECTION/affliction of dis-ease  is a simple theory.please note that  I have a very little  knowledge in vedic astrology and if i am incorrect please correct me as I am no authority  and as self is  a homeopathy and nature cure doctor& self is more and more interested in this field because there are many ailments which may not get cured by attempting to cure thru many system/s of medicine but MAY be cured by looking at the NIJA ROHA  aspect.this might even help us to find out the causative factor if the DIVINITY affords a cure.
wish all MB members  healthy days ahead.
dr.shriragh
(HARE RAMAKRISHNA)

Rohiniranjan

Re: medical astrology is must for mystic board

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:22 am

[quote="shriragh"][quote="astrobhadauria"]request to start medical  health astrology in MB
this is dr.shriragh
the eight house from lagna talks about the health,illness and  the ultimate  death and eighth from it  talks about the reflection/manifestation of the health which is also the  THIRD HOUSE from the lagna lord/s,( mars and khetu in Vruchika, saturn and rahu in khumba) and where they are posited ,if i am correct,which talks about the the probable place of the AFFECTION/affliction of dis-ease  is a simple theory.please note that  I have a very little  knowledge in vedic astrology and if i am incorrect please correct me as I am no authority  and as self is  a homeopathy and nature cure doctor& self is more and more interested in this field because there are many ailments which may not get cured by attempting to cure thru many system/s of medicine but MAY be cured by looking at the NIJA ROHA  aspect.this might even help us to find out the causative factor if the DIVINITY affords a cure.
wish all MB members  healthy days ahead.
dr.shriragh
(HARE RAMAKRISHNA)[/quote]

... And Dr. Margaret Millard, M.D. also wrote a wonderful book on medical astrology. It was obvious that she knew what she was talking about ;-)
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Recommendations and Complaints”