Divination and Healing

Post your suggestions here to improve the board, and to get solutions to different site problems.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Gem

Divination and Healing

Post by Gem » Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:03 pm

I was just wandering through the divination and healing boards and I noticed that really there are no healing boards asuch? Divination could be pendulums, dowsing, tarot and oracles, as well as runes and many more branches.  The Healing aspect could cover Crystal Healing and Reiki as well as other areas like  chakras, colour and sound and herbs and  energy healing modalities etc.

I just thought that this area could be expanded a little if wanted or amended to open the subjects up and cover more things?

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:20 pm

Good idea Gem, I am planning on it, but we will need content & posters for this info, since we don't have both now, I am w8ing.

Gem

Post by Gem » Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:07 pm

I thought you probably were...   thanks

Gem

Post by Gem » Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:53 pm

What if you were to just expland the Chakra part a little by amending the title to include, say, crystals and crystal healing, or a more general topic? Sometimes I find it hard to post some things I want to beacuse they don't seem to fit anywhere? But by doing that tiny thing it might bring in other subjets, more posts and more interest?

<< nag nag nag :smt003

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:38 am

hello Gem,
thanks fr ur suggestions. we will b implementing the addiion of new categories soon. ill keep ur views in mind.
thanks once again
swetha

Return to “Recommendations and Complaints”