suggestion

Post your suggestions here to improve the board, and to get solutions to different site problems.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

cassienyc

suggestion

Post by cassienyc » Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:54 pm

after hanging out on the board for a while, i developed a general curiousity about the the history of the board, i.e., how and when it was started, who the admins and moderators are, etc.  i think it might be a nice feature.  is it a possibility?

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:56 pm

Well...it would have been a nice thing to have....and I am sure our "creators" might put in something like that one day :)

I have done a little investigation for you.

The Board is created by Swetha and Abhishek...2 Indian software developer. I think it was started 7.april 2005...at least this is the reg date for Swetha :)

They have done a fabulous job in those 2 and half year this site has been active....much thanks to a a lot of software they have given out for free.

This has attracted people with great knowledge to the site and they have voluntarily started to give readings and give free lessons in their trade.

Some of the regulars have been given the task to moderate and help keeping the site clean from spam....you will see their name in green.

I myself has been given the trust as administrator..orange name...it is nothing more then a  helper with a bit more tools and I try to act as the sites Grandpa...although I am just an ordinary member just like you :)

And as a icing I must say that what makes this site great is all it's good regulars members that freely gives from their knowledge to help other in need :)

Return to “Recommendations and Complaints”