Could I please request that this thread be deleted?

Post your suggestions here to improve the board, and to get solutions to different site problems.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Could I please request that this thread be deleted?

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:37 am

I wish to request that the following topic be deleted immediately from the Dream Interpretation forum, as the member who has posted it (AmeliaEvelyn) has received her answer, and the rest of it is neither relevant to the discussion nor makes any sense now that certain postings have been removed?

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=35777

It is quickly turned into a personal attack where I am no longer able to defend my opinions as to what was written there before it was edited (which is why my response was similarly removed). The member (nnt) is now claiming paranormal knowledge of my past lives, and other nonsense which I cannot even begin to understand.

Many thanks in advance,

eye_of_tiger Image

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:14 am

hello,
I have edited the thread. We respect our members. I am sorry if you feel your words have been taken other wise. Also do keep in mind that many of members may not be very fluent in English and may not be ale to express themselves very well.
thanks EOT:)
swetha

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:19 am

Thank you for doing this, and I am sorry that I took so long to respond, as I decided to take my 25th Father's Day (here in Australia) off from giving readings, on account of my especially good behaviour over the previous 12 months.

Respectfully your's,

EOTImage

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:18 am

thats ok EOT:)
I have spoken to nnt and  no hard feelings frm anyone:)
swetha

Return to “Recommendations and Complaints”