Leo start on June thru August 22

Post your suggestions here to improve the board, and to get solutions to different site problems.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

vivikarrina

Leo start on June thru August 22

Post by vivikarrina » Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:02 am

:smt017   All my life a been living as a Leo and Now You people said than I may be a Virgo. Duh Fix this ERROR on your web. People may get Confuse about their birthday sign. :smt012  Born on Aug. 22

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:15 am

This is an Indian site.....you must therefore use your imagination :)...I am not Indian myself...nor any Astrologer...I followed your link....I read a bit..I found something about Sidereal...which will help you understand why it is a difference....I post the pages so you can read it yourself :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_%28astrology%29

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:19 am

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:52 am

[quote="Rhutobello"]This is an Indian site.....you must therefore use your imagination :)...I am not Indian myself...nor any Astrologer...I followed your link....I read a bit..I found something about Sidereal...which will help you understand why it is a difference....I post the pages so you can read it yourself :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_%28astrology%29[/quote]

Sidereal moves back the sign, not forward, Rhutobello. It would turn a tropical virgo into a sidereal Leo but the poster has been going the other way: Leo to Virgo. Unless he/she has been using sidereal and now moving to tropical.

RR

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:06 am

Hehehe...THX....it show strong and clear.. that, the one who have no knowledge (me) shall be careful with what he/she throw out....and now I am a bit wiser.....but the question is if I manage to keep shut next time......better not promise  :)

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:02 pm

[quote="Rhutobello"]Hehehe...THX....it show strong and clear.. that, the one who have no knowledge (me) shall be careful with what he/she throw out....and now I am a bit wiser.....but the question is if I manage to keep shut next time......better not promise  :)[/quote]

No no, it could go either way and since the poster did not clearly indicate if he or she was moving from Trop to Sid or vice versa, we do not know.

And please do not even think of silence. Unless you wrote, I would not have responded and that would have meant my silence. And you know how talkative I am :-)

RR

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:36 am

i guess all the cusp dates have been shown to be in different signs...let me see what can be done.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:14 am

rohiniranjan wrote:
Rhutobello wrote:.but the question is if I manage to keep shut next time......better not promise :)

No danger RR :)
I have a hard time to keep shut if I find something I believe I can say something about....even if I not always have the right solution to the problem:)
But I always try to confirm my error...or limitations..when pointed out..that was the reason for my post.

So I think it's good that we both are talkative, that bring good life to the forum and create even more :)

Return to “Recommendations and Complaints”