Posting requirement

Post your suggestions here to improve the board, and to get solutions to different site problems.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

nutradoc

Posting requirement

Post by nutradoc » Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:56 am

I thank you for this site and the info it provides, however I just DL'd a 'free' program that you offered only to find out that there is a stipulation. I am extremely busy as I run my own business, I love the site but having a requirement to post makes the program 'not free'. This is because it forces the person to feel obligated to think of questions in a time frame that may not be a natural progression for them to be able to think of legit questions to ask or answer. I am new to this material, and I would like the ability to be able to post as questions come naturally, not what is required in a time frame, because things will occur to me over time at a natural pace, not one that is in a time frame set up by someone else. I would ask that you reconsider this policy.

Regards,
Doc

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:50 am

If you do not wish to post you can make a small donation for your software, that means you are not obligated to post.  People generally do enjoy posting and participating in mystic board.

Regards

Suzi
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:14 am

We point out again and again that there is no need to register....you might use the program as long as you want....the registration only remove the nagging screen.

If on download one of our program...then we assume that the person have some interest in the subject and not only want "any" free program.

By urge you to register and to put up a requirement, you have to explore this site, and you might find that it is a great addition to the program, even better then the program itself, since you interact with real people.

Since you yourself run your own business I assume you should know what time and effort that goes into thing like this...and maybe have another view on your policy :)

theancient_dr

Post by theancient_dr » Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:21 am

AM NOT A STAFF PERSON HERE

Greetings to all---
Comments---concerning this question of registration, free, posting
etc
This site is very busy and there is so much to see----
the registration thing is a bit difficult to navigate
if you do not have time to do that then Pay the Fee
they are ridiculously low

**the reminder screen is a bit of a nag
___BUT___as Rhutobello mentioned the programs are FREE

if you too busy to post___PAY THE FEE___
it is just easier to manage that way and you support the efforts here
the site is not free----takes $$$$$$ and time

love to all-----TAO
~†~ LOVE IS THE ANSWER ~†~

nutradoc

Posting requirement

Post by nutradoc » Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:46 am

Thanks for the information regarding the posting issue. Yes I understand that it takes time and money to run a site, and I believe the info here is of value. I have my own site, I am in the health/herbal field and the information I offer on my site is free. You see, it is a concept that I do understand. I ask for nothing in return for the information that I provide to all who visit. I'm of the mind set that if I say the info is free, that means no strings...it is free. Yes it costs me money to run the site, and like you I want to make others lives richer. But I figure that if the reader is really interested in what is on the site they will add what they can and participate as they wish, no strings. I don't tell my site traffic that the info is free and then require them to leave comments or to post or what ever. Look, I don't want this to turn into a big deal...let's just concentrate on what really matters and that is the improvement of the lives of others...

I would suggest that you state at the download point what you require for the download. It is a simple as that, you are certainly entitled to request what ever you want, it is your right.

Gem

Post by Gem » Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:08 am

The info IS free. To remove the nagging screen costs posts or a donation :)

Deborah

Post by Deborah » Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:52 pm

All Forums will require some sort of participation to make the forum work.  To explore your question more deeply... I would say read a little on the site ..what area are you interested in and stick to that one area for the time being.  

I myself have never downloaded the program ..and I am one of the oldest members here.  I remember seeing it in the testing faze .. (gosh almost felt a kick in the bums there - sorry A)

This site is not about coming and picking up ..its about sharing and learning from one another.

Best Wishes!

Return to “Recommendations and Complaints”