Energy power spots in the world

Post your suggestions here to improve the board, and to get solutions to different site problems.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

chandrika s

Energy power spots in the world

Post by chandrika s » Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:12 am

Hi moderators,

Can we have a forum for this subject. In India, we have so many of these spots which we have visited and benefited from the experience. To mention a few are a) arunachala b) Shirdi c) Sant Gnaneshwar's Jeeva samadhi d) Matralayam. So many more are there in the world. The members could post names of such spots so that others can benefit by knowing or visiting whenever they travel to the countries of such visit. Mystic board's thereby compile the spiritual wonders of the world for the benefit of everyone.

Can i run a poll on this please?

Chandrika

britishfish

Hello,

Post by britishfish » Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:45 am

Your Idea is great and infact, I have been to a spot of great spiritual significance and felt the purifying energy. I really think that this would be great. Since administration cannot run poles on everything globally, try making a post in the General Discussion with a pole on it, or in the Spirituality Forum. Those two are your best bets. If you have any questions, you can PM me about them. Please take care and I hope to read more of your post on the board. Thanks

Return to “Recommendations and Complaints”