25 posts

Post your suggestions here to improve the board, and to get solutions to different site problems.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

bharatmahan

25 posts

Post by bharatmahan » Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:28 am

Hi..
Is it okay to post my 25 Posts in any forum by just rearranging the posts or I have to visit all forums.

cabhat

registration requisites

Post by cabhat » Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:08 pm

Kya kare? 25 meaningful posts is prerequisite meaning nothing comes really free in this materialistic world.... not even in this group...

Rhutobello

Re: registration requisites

Post by Rhutobello » Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:53 pm

cabhat wrote:Kya kare? 25 meaningful posts is prerequisite meaning nothing comes really free in this materialistic world.... not even in this group...
Maybe you have this opiniom because you haven't given our request a thought at all?

We assume that if you download one of our program, you have an interest in that field...and not only want a free program on your hard disk.

By urging our members to register their program, by posting 25 post in the forum, I can't see that that will cost you any money...neither can I see that it will give us so much either.

By posting 25 meaningful post, a post other can respond too, we assume the member must use some thought and even read some of the post.

This might lead to the discovery that this forum are much more then a free program.
You might discover that there is real people here, that share the same interest as you and by interacting you and other might benefit from it in a far greater way then sitting in front of a free program with its limitations.

We point out again and again, that if you don't want to register, well then you don't need too. The registration only remove the nagging screen and in some program allow printing....but it don't enchant the program in any way.

bharatmahan

Post by bharatmahan » Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:33 pm

Hi...

I am sorry, I was unable to visit this forum for quite a few days. I was out of Town.
I fully agree with Rhutobello that posting meaningful posts in this forum and reading other member's posts does indeed make this forum more humane and interactive, it also makes us more creative and helpful. I will vist this forum more often and try to interact as intelligently as possible whether that gets me the unlocking key is immaterial. I only hope that my thoughts and suggestions are helpful.

Thanks

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:45 pm

I am glad you feel this way...and I am sure you will get the key too :)

bharatmahan

Post by bharatmahan » Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:11 pm

Thanks Rhotubello, but I would rather get the key by donating to mystic board and helping out in my own small way. I appreciate your lightning quick response though.

Thanks again

pirbid

Re: registration requisites

Post by pirbid » Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:30 pm

cabhat wrote:Kya kare? 25 meaningful posts is prerequisite meaning nothing comes really free in this materialistic world.... not even in this group...
:smt005 Gee, are we materialistic or what? Such greed for meaningful words... Tut, tut, no good can come out of that sort of perversion. Better get ourselves a Play Station to take temptation away   :smt003
Sunshine from the islands of eternal spring ;)

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:03 am

Philosophically in some respects nothing is free because we invest emotionally predominately in our lives.  There has to be be a payment or "investment" or our lives are bland, boring and worthless.

However I disliked Chabats words, i felt disrespected however I also felt sorry for him too.
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

Return to “Recommendations and Complaints”