reading not answered

Post your suggestions here to improve the board, and to get solutions to different site problems.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

pOpinJay

reading not answered

Post by pOpinJay » Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:34 am

i had posted a request for a reading in the numerology reading forum long days ago...i satisfied the conditions for participating in various discussions on the forums. i also will not leave thuis site after the reading this answered as i have much still to offer and ask but nobody pays attention....please do reply..

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:54 am

I think you have misunderstood what this site is.

It is a place where people meet on a free basic....where people are allowed to ask for help/readings/discuss their interest.
It is also a place where people who have knowledge in these fields come and help on a freely basic, and they help where they find they can give some information.

Since all is done on the voluntary basic and since no one are paying for any services....no one can either demand anything.

So if you are not receiving any Reading here, then you might try other places for free and hope...or go to a paid site and Demand the reading, because then you have paid for a service.

Good luck :)

Return to “Recommendations and Complaints”