The customer is always right

Post your suggestions here to improve the board, and to get solutions to different site problems.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

stan

The customer is always right

Post by stan » Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:36 pm

Your real comments please

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:00 pm

since we have no customers....the subject are not for this site....if members always have right is another field....move to complains for discussions.

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:50 pm

Stan I find this as a very interesting topic, this site has no customers, but I have seen multipe customers, from the past 15 years+, in various industries, various classes, various places, both first person & third person exprience. & Have heard alot about them from various ppl who have been in various industries, whose experience alone is much more than my age, (in some cases double my age), I have seen them in my shop & office, my dad's place, my uncles shops & office (16 uncles & 39 shops), my clients place, my rivals place, in public, so many places that I can't even mention them all here, one thing I have learnt from them......

THE CUSTOMER ISN'T NOT ALWAYS RIGHT.

now that I think of it, I think I will rephrase the above sentence too...

THE CUSTOMER IS ALMOST ALWAYS WRONG.

Shortyfrm

Post by Shortyfrm » Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:00 pm

Being that I am a professional reader for Kasamba, I don't believe that the client is always right.  The reason that I say this, is because in readings sometimes your clients aren't willing to accept the cards exactly as they are laid.  

They would rather someone to read with them that will not reveal the truth, when in all actuality, if you lie to your client, you become part of the problem.  I don't know...just my two cents chiming in.

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:19 pm

I was in retail for a long time.  It depended upon management as to whether the customer was "always right".  It boiled down to, for me, yes depending on  the customer and the situation and the attitude.
No one is always right.  
The customer who takes advantage of the "always right" statement is almost always wrong.
The customer who comes in and is wrong and is really pleasant, one can work to make them feel happy and find ways to work with them so they can leave feeling nurtured and right.
The ones who are angry, picking a fight and aren't good customers.  Help them learn, they can't always be right.  They may never return and that can be a blessing, if they are creating problems for other customers.
It comes down to rights and responsibilities.  The owner always has the right to refuse service to any customer, especially if the customer is being irresponsible.  The right of "always being right" comes with huge responsibilities.  Use them wisely.  
Here too.
The owner ship of these forums always has the right to keep their rules, keep the forums up to their standards and refuse service to anyone who is not being responsible in their behavior.  My opinion. Image

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:49 pm

Well said tourbi & shortyfrm.

Return to “Recommendations and Complaints”