Discussions

Post your suggestions here to improve the board, and to get solutions to different site problems.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sidewalk_bends

Discussions

Post by sidewalk_bends » Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:05 pm

In a thread, Rhuto had mentioned that discussions should be stated with your opinions to start a thread. The problem is not everyone has a formulated opinion. A lot of learning starts with questions. Some of us, including myself benefit from hearing what others have to say because there may be an idea we may have not thought about.

It is also a great tool for getting responses that are nor jaded by our own opinions that are posted. Even a question influences.
I am just like you.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:27 pm

I can agree with you....but when 100% of a members starting post just are a question, and the question in itself can have a wide meaning....or goes on subject that have been discussed....where the poster feel offended....then the least thing he/she can do is to state their opinion.

When an opinion are stated, then the subject move in the direction of what the thread starter wished. At the same time all who attend the thread or read it will know the stand of the starter. This way he/she can't go away with the comment that "I didn't know" or "How could I assume" the thread will take this way.....the responsibility will then stay by the right person.

So of course we will look on all such "thread" with an open mind, there are few that is equal....that is why we must be open for evaluating....which might from some be taken as discrimination.....but that I understand because none of us evaluate or have the same information all the time.

Return to “Recommendations and Complaints”