Posts out of boundries

Post your suggestions here to improve the board, and to get solutions to different site problems.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

DragonKnight

Posts out of boundries

Post by DragonKnight » Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:04 am

Im planing on posting a large post. There i no problem with the writing of it its just that when i posted it i was out of the normal jurisdiction of the windows boundries.

Is there a text editor that i need to put i though for it to be able to be posted correctly or is it a sever error that allows it.

I am currently using microsoft office 2003 i have note pad and word pad.

The post i very infomative

DK

DragonKnight

Post by DragonKnight » Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:15 am

it looks great in preview but other than that it looks like crap mutiple deletes need will try agin tomorrow morning

DragonKnight

Post by DragonKnight » Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:16 am

please let some help come ;<

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:36 am

I think you need to slow down.....think a bit before you act.

If you get several post that tells you that you are out of boundary ...and you are able to post as normal with anything else...well then the post you get an error message on is not according to the forum softwares abilities.

Then you have to start to change your post...do it contains files...do it contains pictures....the program only accept text....or if pictures...it must be a link for the picture to a "storing" site.

I myself have used copy and paste from several editor programs, and as long as it is plain text there have been no problems at all.

Gem

Post by Gem » Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:17 pm

DK, sadly many folk won't bother to read a long post. Also remember to make sure you are not violating any copyright laws by copying chunks of other's work or information. There should really be no problem with posting regular amounts of information, maybe cut it into what is really necessary rather than trying to upload too much? Also please be aware of our restrictions when posting live links to other sites as we do not allow advertising unless authorised and paid for.

DragonKnight

Post by DragonKnight » Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:20 pm

Thanks for the warning gem

Return to “Recommendations and Complaints”