PPL here are boring -- I QUIT

Post your suggestions here to improve the board, and to get solutions to different site problems.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

virinchi

PPL here are boring -- I QUIT

Post by virinchi » Thu Oct 13, 2005 4:34 am

i had this complaint for sometime now.
just starting a site and expecting strangers to build communities here is too much.
not much participation from admins..others come here just to get some free predictions(which they're just cross checking with what they already have) and jump off !

hardly any sensible member to discuss with...so i quit :smt006

div_tan

Re: PPL here are boring -- I QUIT

Post by div_tan » Mon Oct 17, 2005 5:52 pm

virinchi wrote:i had this complaint for sometime now.
just starting a site and expecting strangers to build communities here is too much.
not much participation from admins..others come here just to get some free predictions(which they're just cross checking with what they already have) and jump off !

hardly any sensible member to discuss with...so i quit :smt006
It depends how you look at it, I find this site very useful, I have learnt and benefited from a lot of people on discussions on a lot of subjects like Reiki, Psyhics, etc.
Follow the Truth, Truth is God.
Om Namah Shivaya,
Regards,
:) Divakar :)

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Mon Oct 24, 2005 1:29 pm

hello Virinchi,
thanks for being here.. i wud like u to continue to remain here. i know u may feel stagnant here.
but we have to do our best to build up this forum. I started this as a hobby... getting people frm different fields together. u r free to give ur suggestions as to how to improve this board.
people dont get together in a single day...and that too people u who r really interested in having an unbiased discussion. have lots of plans for this and will implement it..if our members support us.

swetha

houseofgar

Too Much COPY and PASTING

Post by houseofgar » Sat Aug 19, 2006 1:48 am

I would like to see more original content and less COPY and PASTING of other articles by DJ I.C.U  

If members would like to collect an archive of other peoples work I would suggest a category for this.

I understand a forum to be a place for discussion of topics not an article directory, it is dissapointing to have to wade through all this reprinted stuff to get to the real original topics and discussions.

Please stop monopolizing the forums with copied content

MaMilke

Post by MaMilke » Wed Nov 29, 2006 11:17 pm

its only a few people that copy and paste -.-

I myself don't copy and paste, and if people still dont speak with you, is cause they are not accostumed to you, further they will like you more and you will learn more, but if you want to do your way alone by the longer way so do it.
If one they someone humiliates you, the other day your name will shine.
Your vain is my fame.

Return to “Recommendations and Complaints”