Private Messages

Post your suggestions here to improve the board, and to get solutions to different site problems.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

looking_glass

Post by looking_glass » Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:29 pm

~~peace~~

relax**

.....smile *)
awarenessoftheheart.com

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:36 pm

Thank you dear dear friends.  
I am in a place of allowing the name to rise to the surface.  I will let that happen and let the administrators have the name

After I got clear enough to hear my guides, I got that people are afraid of people who are different, a different color, a different tribe, religion, country, different from themselves.  Instead of learning about them and their gifts, their differences, they strike out and try to eliminate the differences.  It can be called many names, jealousy, envy, ultimately I was told it's fear.  Fear the person can't have or be what the person is or has, fear that it might rub off on them, many many fears.
I was told that WE, all of us here, the moderators, the administrators, the membership, need to help people understand, teach, build self esteem, help everyone understand better all the different gifts represented here, all the religions all the differences.
I know there is a thread about empaths and I will post later my experience of being an empath, a sensitive.
We are vulnerable, we are not ducks, most of us and we aren't going to be.  
It makes us different and also makes us a target to people who don't want us to be who and what we are.
I hope in this, we can all help those who are needing to learn, to they may have information so they aren't afraid.  

None of us are on target all the time.  We all make mistakes.  We don't heal 100% of the time, or give perfect accurate readings.  It is just that way.  At those times when we don't heal, don't give the accurate info.  Just being told we are off, it didn't happen that time is sufficient.  To hear other's readings, to hear how someone else heals, helps to be better in the future.
Still there is a percentage of the time we just aren't going to get it.  That has to be ok, to the giver and the receiver and the observer.  We can support each other and encourage and understand so we can keep on being the best we can be, keep growing.  

Thank you for the support.  I hope this thread helps people and gives them what they need to grow and be there for themselves thru harsh times.  I hope it helps people to stay here and ask for support when there is harshness and cruelty, for above all, we all experience it at times and we all need hugs and support.  
Thank you for your support and understanding.  I can't begin to tell you how much it means to me.  I feel the love and I am being healed by each of you reaching out to me in writing and with energy and prayers.  
May all your kindnesses, care, love and support be returned to you 10 fold when you are in need, when you need a boost, when you want some support.
Thank you so very very much. ImageImage
Stand in Love,Walk in Love, Live in Love ड़ारा
Nora Roberts
Love and magic have a great deal in common. They enrich the soul, delight the heart. And they both take practice.

looking_glass

Post by looking_glass » Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:42 pm

Tourbi,

I liked that first paragraph you posted. Maybe your guides are telling you one more thing...forgive and understand the other person as you have and are trying to do?

No need for retribution, no punishment if we try to understand each other.

:)
awarenessoftheheart.com

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:52 pm

I want you to know, I have forgiven.  

In order for my 2 year old granddaughter to learn and grow, she needs discipline.  She needs to learn there are all kinds of consequences for her actions. Sometimes she gets hugs, sometimes she gets funny faces and laughter and sometimes she gets up in time out to think about her choices and her actions.  It's important that she understand that there are these consequences, good and difficult.
We all need to be in time out at times so we can think about our actions, our words, the energy we are putting out.  I put myself into time out occasionally so I can think about my missteps.  
My guides have also put me in time out at times.  Then I get a big hug.

I brought this to the forums not to punish and for retribution.  I did it to stop the person from hurting others and to help others who are hurt this way and finally hopefully for support.
Abuse needs to be stopped, bullies need to be helped to stop bullying and get help.
Stand in Love,Walk in Love, Live in Love ड़ारा
Nora Roberts
Love and magic have a great deal in common. They enrich the soul, delight the heart. And they both take practice.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:35 am

I am very glad that Tourbi have forgiven the person involved....I am also very glad for all the support that was shown to her.

In order to "kill" any speculation, I will inform that the "abuser" was a fairly new member, who never have been active on the site.
But what he/she did was a hurtful thing to do against a person who only wanted to give help.
Action has been taken and we see the case as finish.

I want you all to report such thing as soon as they occur, even if you feel you can endure it, what about the next one that receive such a PM?

I know for a fact that this is not the first time it has happen, and we have lost some Readers because of it.
We have never got any complains though, and that is sad, because then it is little we can do....that is why I think this was a good case to bring up the problem.

I know that attack on your person are hurtful, and when you know that all you wanted to do, was to help another person, it hurt even more.
This might be the reason that "some" just leave the site, instead of take up the fight and give notice.

By Tourbi's action we was helped to bring forward the problem, it is now known, and the next one that comes in the same situation, know that this might happen, and by that, the "assault" might feel not as bad, and they might "fight", rather then just leave.

The support you all gave heals and warms.

Thank you all!

Since most thing are said...I close the thread.

Return to “Recommendations and Complaints”