Picture readings

Post your suggestions here to improve the board, and to get solutions to different site problems.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

WhoseLineBabygirl

Picture readings

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:12 pm

yeah i was wondering if anybody could make a forum on picture readings. kinda like tarot readings but through pictures and you can see what you get from other peoples pictures of themselves, objects, or places

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:18 pm

I on occaision decipher peoples paintings, etchings etc and give readings based on the symbology of their work.  Not sure how many people here have the skills to do readings based on photographs?

Suzi
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:22 pm

well i'm sure theres alot of people who can do it, and the people who cant will post pictures and stuff and learn. i dunno i just wanna give it a try and see how it works

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:30 pm

Well I can discuss this with the forum owner and administrator and other moderators and see how they feel about this.  In the past there has been very little interest in that type of divination, your the second person to ask in the last year, so not sure if you can sustain a forum specifically for that.  

Suzi
(mod)
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:04 pm

okie dokie. if it doesnt come to pass can i at least start a thread somewhere like that?

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:07 pm

absolutely, please feel free to start a thread in symbology

Suzi

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:24 pm

sweet! thanks!

Lady of Avalon

Post by Lady of Avalon » Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:54 pm

Hi, I read pictures, the psychic gift is called pschometry, the ability to read and draw facts and feelings from articles and especially photographs. Not too sure how it would work online, it does really help to be able to touch the article, but I would love to try too :)

Whilst I am here, can I also ask please about oracle readings? Some seem to be in the Psychic room and some in tarot, and I love giving readings from my decks but realise no-one will ask because they don't know they are on offer? So how do I get over that one please?  Where do I post them and can I offer them in a thread, as there is tension over what is and what isn't a psychic reading, this concerns me. I saw that the admin moved one reading to tarot from psychic and there doesnt seem to be any further response and yet other members have added their comments.  I don't want to upset anyone but I am a bit lost now over where to post what. Help would be lovely  :)

thanks
posted with blessings from Avalon......

Sometimes faces need to be hidden so Truth can be seen

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:09 pm

Hello M'lady :)

There is thread started in symbols and WhoseLineBabygirl has uploaded a couple of pictures for people to try out on.

I don't moderate the phychic, divinition threads but i do remember there being a place for oracle cards/readings

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=40621

or

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=37227

I might be wrong but i thought that oracle cards where placed among tarot cards and doesn't have its own area as lots of people who use tarot also use oracle cards.

At this moment in time if there is a person who wishes a reading in the tarot reading forum from here

http://mysticboard.org/viewforum.php?f=63

and you feel very drawn to them, i would leave them a message asking if they would like an oracles reading.  If they say yes then you have permission and off you go.  Once you have done a few, people will ask for you specifically and then you have to decide if you want to do all the readings.  

I am sure one of the more regular tarot forum users can guide you in the right way also.

Suzi
(mod)

Lady of Avalon

Post by Lady of Avalon » Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:17 pm

Thanks for replying so quick lol,  I am now laying low because I just tried my hand at the picture reading, eeeeek! Was fun though so thanks for setting it up :)

I just looked at those links and I think the thing that is confusing is that at the top of the psychic reading room there is a thread about Angel Oracle Cards and so I presumed that all oracle readings would be posted there too?   http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=26907  but people don't know I would like to offer different oracle card readings. Catch 22 lol.
posted with blessings from Avalon......

Sometimes faces need to be hidden so Truth can be seen

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:23 pm

yeah, well I can understand your confusion, Gem is the moderator in that area but she isn't around at the moment to answer your queries.

I would just have a look at the readings that are being requested at the moment and see if there is anyone you fancy doing a reading for and then ask them if they want a reading using oracle cards.

I will stick my neck out a little and say many people who ask for readings don't always know that there is oracle cards so perhaps will overlook that part of the forum and go straight for a tarot reading.  If anyone disagrees please feel free to let me know.

Suzi :)

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:42 pm

suzisco wrote:yeah, well I can understand your confusion, Gem is the moderator in that area but she isn't around at the moment to answer your queries.

I would just have a look at the readings that are being requested at the moment and see if there is anyone you fancy doing a reading for and then ask them if they want a reading using oracle cards.

I will stick my neck out a little and say many people who ask for readings don't always know that there is oracle cards so perhaps will overlook that part of the forum and go straight for a tarot reading.  If anyone disagrees please feel free to let me know.

Suzi :)
Your a great Mod SuieQ..
Thats why I voted you to be one in the first place last year..
I think I did fab~!!  :smt003
And so didn't the rest.. :smt020

I'm letting you know your doing a wonderful job~!!  :smt041

Hugs to you..
I'm off to get my hair colored I'm board with blond at the moment..LoL

Have A Great Day Sis~!!
Ñícolé

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:55 pm

oh cheers Nicole, thank you very much.  I learned all my skills from you.

What colour your hair going to be?

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:08 am

suzisco wrote:oh cheers Nicole, thank you very much.  I learned all my skills from you.

What colour your hair going to be?
The blond is gone~!! :smt003
I even got bangs again..
My hair is long and I got bangs..
It's dark brown with red... Sweet~!!

It will go well with my spy work.. Ha-Ha~!!
I'll have nabors talking saying my husband is with another woman..
I love it~!! Ha-Ha~!!!!
It's funny he and I went blond in Oct and ppl thought I had someone new.. ROTFL Both of us was..LoL

Now he's back to is own color and I am to just a little darker..LoL
So when we head back to N.H and see my brothers I'm going to park the KIA up the road and walk by there windows and make them think there is a stranger outside.. Ha-Ha~!!
To funny~!!

Ok have a nice day sis..
Love yeah~!! :smt006
Ñícolé

dhav

Post by dhav » Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:51 pm

Nicole,
you are truely funny.we need people like you to keep us laughing and in good mood. ;-)

Return to “Recommendations and Complaints”