What is the matter with everybody?

Post your suggestions here to improve the board, and to get solutions to different site problems.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Bartmanhomer

What is the matter with everybody?

Post by Bartmanhomer » Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:25 pm

Ok, I just post so many thread. And not even nobody don't reply. I mean is a good reason why nobody replying?

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:43 pm

I haven't seen any of your posts, You are probably in a forum that I don't go to... But are you sure that you are being clear with what you are asking for help with? Sometimes people posts stories or things that have happened just to share and while many people will read the posts there is nothing that they have to say that is helpful so they stay silent. It was just a thought. I hope that it helps. People on here are usually very nice and out going. SO I am not sure why they wouldn't answer you.

Nyte
Nyte

Wondering in the darkness, but never alone...

looking_glass

Post by looking_glass » Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:04 pm

Maybe the MB world is revolving around a different sun?
awarenessoftheheart.com

dhav

Post by dhav » Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:11 pm

Bartmanhomer,

lol
i saw your posts.what i feel about you is you like people to attend to you when you want.i think you should be a bit patient. Your posts in the tarot section was all about fun.well noone expected soemthign funny over there.I got a real laugh there.lol. be [patient Bartman.

dhav ;-)
OnLy*I*LoVe*U~~I am a sweet Lovely Girl

pirbid

Post by pirbid » Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:21 pm

:) I do read your posts, since I usually post on the Tarot forum, too. I think there may be a few reasons for people not to answer you:

I, for one, am never sure whether you are serious or trying to pull our collective legs. If other people have this same doubts, how do we know how to answer, if in earnest or in jest?

If you are serious and you really ask your Tarot those things, it might be a matter of simply being in totally different wavelengths: please take into account our age difference and the fact that we are probably worried about very different things, so it is hard for us (me) to see things from your perspective.

Mainly, I just find it all quite puzzling. And I also find that your posts do not seem to require an answer: you usually answer your own questions.

So, what exactly do you expect from us poor boring mortals?  :smt002
Sunshine from the islands of eternal spring ;)

dhav

Post by dhav » Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:28 pm

lol pirbid,

i got real laugh right now.you said right.

dhav ;-)

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:31 pm

Maybe your question is wrong.....It should rather have been...."what is wrong with my threads since none show any interest."

If you take focus away from "others fault", which is easy to claim, and rather start to investigate one-selfs intention with the post, then you start to learn, because you have to evaluate :)

It is not the number of thread you start that is important...it is more that you find content, that at least kindle one more person...then you get a start on a discussion....and then it can grow to a big thread. :)

This is all said in best intention, not to be cruel to you, not to make fun of you...it is just what I have learned true own errors :)

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:23 pm

If you post in tarot I for one wouldn't even know it becasue I necer go there and unless it looks interesting when it's in the new posts then I won't even read it. I'm sure I'm not alone in this - make us intrigued then we'll read it and answer.

Bartmanhomer

Post by Bartmanhomer » Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:09 pm

Maybe I start post my thread in other sub-forum. Beside I have other topics beside tarot.

dhav

Post by dhav » Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:32 pm

Of course bartman,

you can post any topic you want in appropriate forums.tarot in tarot forum,spirituality i spirituality forum,general things in general discussion forum,and many more.you just choose what interest you.

dhav ;-)

Return to “Recommendations and Complaints”