Mystic JUNK MAIL

Post your suggestions here to improve the board, and to get solutions to different site problems.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

postalsusie

Mystic JUNK MAIL

Post by postalsusie » Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:40 pm

Why am I getting junk mail from Mystic about free READINGS etc?

Dont you have a policy about NOT using members email addeys for crud like that ?? :smt009
I haven't had my coffee yet, so don't make me hurt you ;)

dhav

Post by dhav » Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:12 pm

I would like to clear this here.MysticBoard don't send junk mail about free readings.I am a member for some month here and have never received such mail from Mystic.I do get Notification for reply to certain topics which you can switch off when you don't want to receive it.This matter will be better explained by the admin when he/she have gone through this matter..Please be patient.

Thank you,
dhav ;-)
OnLy*I*LoVe*U~~I am a sweet Lovely Girl

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:34 pm

There has also been an announcement about the changes to the forums and there is a newletter they send out.
That is what some forums do.  They can send out newsletters.  Some never do, some do a couple of times a year, other about once a month.  
This forum, the owners send out a newletter to announce new software and changes to the forums.  
There have a been several since I signed up.  They are not third party e-mails.
Stand in Love,Walk in Love, Live in Love ड़ारा
Nora Roberts
Love and magic have a great deal in common. They enrich the soul, delight the heart. And they both take practice.

dhav

Post by dhav » Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:39 pm

if Postalsusie could explain what kind of junk email she is receiving,then we could proceed to reply her clearly.

Hope to hear from her soon.

dhav
OnLy*I*LoVe*U~~I am a sweet Lovely Girl

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:26 am

hello,
we send newsletters and announcements through our mails. you can always choose to unsubscribe. there is no stopping u for that.

MangoMom

Post by MangoMom » Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:38 pm

I have been getting stuff too, other than the newsletter.  Free readings, free offers, etc.  I will copy the next one to share, I get 3 or 4 per week.  

MangoMom

Gem

Post by Gem » Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:13 pm

MangoMom wrote:I have been getting stuff too, other than the newsletter.  Free readings, free offers, etc.  I will copy the next one to share, I get 3 or 4 per week.  

MangoMom
Hi,

I get these too, seems to be every 3 days now and they are all free reading offers from Mystic Scripts.

It's easy to unsubscribe though, just follow the details at the bottom, if you aren't receiving them and want to then make sure they aren't in your spam folder and add mb to your address book :)
Please add " @mysticboard.org " to your address book whitelist to ensure that your newsletters are delivered correctly. You are receiving this email because you are a member of http://www.MysticBoard.com . If you do not want to receive any further communication from Mystic Board, please visit http://mysticboard.org/ne ... scribe.php and enter your email exactly as shown here >>

Return to “Recommendations and Complaints”