Lal kitab (Forum)

Post your suggestions here to improve the board, and to get solutions to different site problems.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sandhu.jp

Lal kitab (Forum)

Post by sandhu.jp » Thu May 01, 2008 3:13 pm

Dear Adminstrators & moderators,

We have almost everything be it ,tarot , astrology (vedic & westren),runes,numerology erc . But one factor of astrology The lal kitab is missing, my request to the adminstrators is to work out the possibility of introducing lal kitab related discussion forums.

Regards

J.s.sandhu
Success is when skill meets opportunity. Failure is when fantasy meets reality.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu May 01, 2008 5:29 pm

Lal kitab is a book of remedies.

In Vedic astrology there is Jaimini, Parashari, Tajik, Prasna(though all are Parasari). Lal kitab would come under remedial astrology.
Probably the division of Western, Vedic and Horary(prashna) sould rain is my suggestion. Further divisions can make things more complicated.

Just a thought.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

sandhu.jp

Post by sandhu.jp » Fri May 02, 2008 3:04 pm

Dear Rishi jee,

Its more of a remedial astrology and it is definately not related to vedic , horary . It is a falit jyotish kind of book with permanent houses assigned to various planets , perdictions are derived at by studying the natal chart and a varshphall chart. Another pecularaty is rahu and ketu placementin varshphall can be anywhere and not diagonally opposite like vedic charts.
Once again i repeat my request please give it a thought.

Regards

J.s.sandhu

RishiRahul wrote:Lal kitab is a book of remedies.

In Vedic astrology there is Jaimini, Parashari, Tajik, Prasna(though all are Parasari). Lal kitab would come under remedial astrology.
Probably the division of Western, Vedic and Horary(prashna) sould rain is my suggestion. Further divisions can make things more complicated.

Just a thought.

RishiRahul

dhav

Post by dhav » Fri May 02, 2008 3:12 pm

Lal kitaab is interesting.Had some postive experience about it.It is also said that the remedies should be given freely to help people.

But are there volunteers who practise it?

Just my thoughts.
OnLy*I*LoVe*U~~I am a sweet Lovely Girl

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri May 02, 2008 5:52 pm

sandhu.jp wrote:Dear Rishi jee,

Its more of a remedial astrology and it is definately not related to vedic , horary . It is a falit jyotish kind of book with permanent houses assigned to various planets , perdictions are derived at by studying the natal chart and a varshphall chart. Another pecularaty is rahu and ketu placementin varshphall can be anywhere and not diagonally opposite like vedic charts.
Once again i repeat my request please give it a thought.

Regards

J.s.sandhu

RishiRahul wrote:Lal kitab is a book of remedies.

Just a thought.

RishiRahul

Sandhuji,

Since I do not too much about Lal Kitab, may I be enlightened as to its origins as you state that is not Vedic.

The only person who has much idea of Lal Kitab in this forum is Astrobhadauriji who does not attract interest due to his communication skills. Dhav has a strong point here.

I do not decide anything here. I, however, wait for your reply.

RishiRahul

sandhu.jp

Post by sandhu.jp » Sun May 04, 2008 9:17 am

Dear Rishi ji,

Lal kitab or arun sahita or ravan sahita was disclosed to ravan by arun the charioter of Sun later on this book found its way to persia throgh the invaders, Pt roop lal sharma made the first translation of this book in 1930 's.
Lal Kitab is a mystery in itself. It is written in ancient Urdu without the element of punctuation and sounds Greek to a layman. Poetical verses interpolated with philosophy and hidden nuances of destiny form the core 'farmaans' of the book. The authorship is unknown.
Lal-Kitab was originally from Persia, published in urdu language without the element of punctuation and sounds. Lal-Kitab has announced unique remedial measures to solve chronic and critical human problems in day-to-day life. The measures suggested in Lal Kitab are electrically effective in solving all kinds of human troubles and tensions, without inflicting harm on anybody

It is said that the solutions & remedies given by Lal Kitab are infallible. Some of them may look pretty weird especially in these modern times, but that is the way our religion is, inexplicable, occult yet overawing just by sheer magnitude of its diversity. That it has rightly been termed as" The Wonder Book" of Astrology. The science of palmistry too has been explained in such an exquisite manner that each of the 42 divisions of the human brain have been related to the different houses of a man's birth chart in such a scientific manner that the sketch of the human brain reflects accurately on the lines of the palm.

Regards

J.s,sandhu

Sandhuji,

Since I do not too much about Lal Kitab, may I be enlightened as to its origins as you state that is not Vedic.

The only person who has much idea of Lal Kitab in this forum is Astrobhadauriji who does not attract interest due to his communication skills. Dhav has a strong point here.

I do not decide anything here. I, however, wait for your reply.

RishiRahul[/quote]

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon May 05, 2008 1:31 pm

Well. I am pasting a fact from the internet... astrosage.com excluding the advertisement part for information:==

..........Lal Kitab: An Introduction to Philosophy, Remedies and Upaya

Lal Kitab is a remarkable branch of Vedic astrology. Collection of the 5 books, written during the period of 1939-1952 is called Lal Kitab. Written in ancient Urdu language, first time in the history of astrology, Lal Kitab introduced a new style of horoscope analysis with quick and affordable remedies. Authorship of the books seems to be disputed. However, finding by our research community shows that the books were written by Pt. Roop Chand Joshi.

Surprisingly to apprise that Lal Kitab throws sufficient light over vivid dimensions of human life which were never discussed in classical astrology. Much younger than its classical counterpart, it covers the modern lifestyle and day to day events which were hard to find in classical astrology. It is important to note that palmistry, Vastu & phrenology are also part and parcel of the Lal Kitab. Wide coverage of topics put Lal Kitab in the class of ancient Hindu Samhitas like Brihat Samhita and Narad Samhita.

Lal Kitab remedies are affordable, easy and provide quick results. The effect of remedies is unbelievable. It is said that these remedies are especially suitable for quick results in Kaliyuga as the traditional methods viz. mantra, yagna, japa, havana etc. have become very difficult in this period. The remedies are as easy in throwing something in running water or establishing something in home. However, beware that Lal Kitab remedies can also backfire, if not properly studied and performed. That is why one should be very cautious as and when you take shelter of Lal Kitab consultancy. It is advisable to stop performing remedies immediately if you observer any negative side effects.

As a matter of fact, it is very difficult and cumbersome to understand Lal Kitab due to its mysterious and talismatic language used by the author. Rationale behind the farmaans, the couplets of the Lal Kitab, and remedies thereof are also difficult to understand. However, years together involvement and encounter with this book, we are of the opinion that number of the astrologers who are having good command and sound knowledge in this field is negligible. Due to unavailability of authentic knowledge, people are being misguided by the crooks who want to take advantage of the prevailing confusing environment.

Last but not the least, Lal Kitab still not has been decoded in every sphere. There are so many topics and areas in Lal Kitab which are still undiscovered and lying in darkness........................ to enable more knowledge.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

sandhu.jp

Post by sandhu.jp » Fri May 09, 2008 2:14 pm

[Dear Rishi ji,
I am member of The site that you have reffered to , But the problem with that forum is that its too slow ,mail based message related forum and you tend to loose your intiative by the time you reach others. Please do a rethink and try to incorporate Lal kitab forums .

Regards

J.s.sandhu

quote="RishiRahul"]Well. I am pasting a fact from the internet... astrosage.com excluding the advertisement part for information:==

Lal Kitab is a remarkable branch of Vedic astrology. Collection of the 5 books, written during the period of 1939-1952 is called Lal Kitab. Written in ancient Urdu language, first time in the history of astrology, Lal Kitab introduced a new style of horoscope analysis with quick and affordable remedies. Authorship of the books seems to be disputed. However, finding by our research community shows that the books were written by Pt. Roop Chand Joshi.

Surprisingly to apprise that Lal Kitab throws sufficient light over vivid dimensions of human life which were never discussed in classical astrology. Much younger than its classical counterpart, it covers the modern lifestyle and day to day events which were hard to find in classical astrology. It is important to note that palmistry, Vastu & phrenology are also part and parcel of the Lal Kitab. Wide coverage of topics put Lal Kitab in the class of ancient Hindu Samhitas like Brihat Samhita and Narad Samhita.

Lal Kitab remedies are affordable, easy and provide quick results. The effect of remedies is unbelievable. It is said that these remedies are especially suitable for quick results in Kaliyuga as the traditional methods viz. mantra, yagna, japa, havana etc. have become very difficult in this period. The remedies are as easy in throwing something in running water or establishing something in home. However, beware that Lal Kitab remedies can also backfire, if not properly studied and performed. That is why one should be very cautious as and when you take shelter of Lal Kitab consultancy. It is advisable to stop performing remedies immediately if you observer any negative side effects.

As a matter of fact, it is very difficult and cumbersome to understand Lal Kitab due to its mysterious and talismatic language used by the author. Rationale behind the farmaans, the couplets of the Lal Kitab, and remedies thereof are also difficult to understand. However, years together involvement and encounter with this book, we are of the opinion that number of the astrologers who are having good command and sound knowledge in this field is negligible. Due to unavailability of authentic knowledge, people are being misguided by the crooks who want to take advantage of the prevailing confusing environment.

Last but not the least, Lal Kitab still not has been decoded in every sphere. There are so many topics and areas in Lal Kitab which are still undiscovered and lying in darkness........................ to enable more knowledge.

RishiRahul[/quote]

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat May 17, 2008 6:25 pm

sandhu.jp wrote:[Dear Rishi ji,
I am member of The site that you have reffered to , But the problem with that forum is that its too slow ,mail based message related forum and you tend to loose your intiative by the time you reach others. Please do a rethink and try to incorporate Lal kitab forums .

Regards

J.s.sandhu

quote="RishiRahul"]Well. I am pasting a fact from the internet... astrosage.com excluding the advertisement part for information:==

RishiRahul
[/quote]

Dear Sandhuji,

Your thoughts are no doubt rich. Let me put forward my thoughts in a concize manner.

Lal Kitab is a part of Vedic/Hindu astrology so it could be discussed there.
I beleive, not as moderator, but as a Vedic astrologer that its logic is certainly a part of Vedic astrology.

But it seems to be a different kind of thought, probably unresearched yet, and could be a link between Vedic astrology and Tantrikism.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

Return to “Recommendations and Complaints”