Picture Reading Forum Recommendations

Post your suggestions here to improve the board, and to get solutions to different site problems.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Marion

Picture Reading Forum Recommendations

Post by Marion » Tue May 27, 2008 2:08 pm

Hi Everyone   :smt006

I was thinking with all the new types of pictures being posted in the
picture reading forum, that maybe we could have seperate
sub forums for them e.g
People
Animals
Buildings
Paranormal Phenomena eg orbs, ghosts etc
The rules for posting time wouldn't need to be
six months for the animal, building and Paranormal Phenomena,
like the people pictures.
Thanks for reading
Hugs
Marion

Lady of Avalon

Post by Lady of Avalon » Tue May 27, 2008 2:23 pm

I think that it might be a bit confusing with all those different types, I quite like the way it is run now, but you have made me think as I have posted a couple of non-people pictures, which I assumed wouldn't have the six month rule, but were more for development and enjoyment than to get a reading. Funny because there are a few orb photos lurking in strange places, family has one I think with children in the picture?

Maybe orbs should be in paranormal and not picture reading? Afterall we are not reading the picture at all but trying to interpret what a blob is? But then an 'orb' can be on a photo of anything and I wonder how many people think about how those in the picture might feel to find they have been posted online?

Gem

Post by Gem » Tue May 27, 2008 4:41 pm

Hi,

Thanks for the ideas, I will make sure that Suzisco, the Picture Forum moderator, sees this :)

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Tue May 27, 2008 4:45 pm

The pictures for learning are fine and there is no 6 month rule for them.. The 6 month rule on picture reading is because very little really changes in a picture reading, its not really like a tarot reading where facets will change.  Your past doesn't change, its a constant.  Your ideas are great Marion but I don't want to split the posts I feel they are fine in the one area.  Makes it easier for me to moderate and easier for people to find the forum.

Regards

Suzi
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

Marion

Post by Marion » Wed May 28, 2008 3:16 am

Thanks for listening to my recommendations.  A suggestion would be in the sticky about the rules/guidelines that point 3 be changed to reflect the differenterences between the two.  As it is at the moment new people coming in would read that and become confused about the rule as it is right now.  I think point 3 should reflect the the difference between the two ie six months for people and one a month for the inanimate type.

I know common sense suggests that the rules are not the same for the two, but not everyone out there has that same level of common sense and can tell the difference.  They then see that someone has multiple readings going so they think then, so can I, with the human type every month.

Regards
Marion
*•♥’,.•♥’,.•*♥’,.♥•*
  *•’ ♥`Maz´♥•*
*•♥’,.•♥’,.•*♥’,.♥•*

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Wed May 28, 2008 5:07 pm

Point taken and incorporated.  Thank you for your constuctive comments they are very helpful.  Thank you for your continued support of Mystic Board, it is greatly appreciated.

Feel free to use the catch up area within the picture reading forum if there are any more great ideas to help the picture reading forum.  I am always happy to listen.

Suzi XXX
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

Return to “Recommendations and Complaints”